Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JMB15 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
25 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JMB15 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

JMB15
Underground

I cancelled my subscription on the App Store. How do I get the free trial again?

0 Kudos

JMB15
Underground

is there a way you can just reset my account?

0 Kudos

xocourtnessxo
Local Performer

I upgraded to Pandora Premium yesterday and got a confirmation email and I am still getting ADS and not able to skip. Please help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@xocourtnessxo I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

xocourtnessxo
Local Performer

Thank you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @xocourtnessxo. 😁

ChrisRonero1013
Local Performer

So I upgraded to premium from plus and now I have ads and it says subscriptions unavailable. How do I restore my premium that I just paid for. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ChrisRonero1013 It looks like you were able to successfully upgrade to Pandora Premium directly through our website this morning.

This being said, I do see you were previously upgraded to Pandora Plus through Apple.

To make sure you avoid any future charges from Apple, I recommend confirming that you have canceled your subscription through their service already.

Check out this thread for instructions on how to cancel your subscription through Apple: Manage subscription: Apple (iTunes)

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

kcsun11
Local Performer

I upgraded my subscription through Apple.  I receive an email, but the account is still not showing any upgrade.  Is there something else I need to do.  I've attached a screen shot of the email I received from Apple.

kcsun11_0-1648720707369.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kcsun11 If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora Premium through Apple, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

If you continue to experience issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

kcsun11
Local Performer

Thanks, that did it!  It then updated on the website afterwards as well.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @kcsun11.

Enjoy the music! 😎

0 Kudos

alluraperkins
Local Performer

I’ve had pandora premium for months and I’m always charged for it each month. I tried to use pandora today and it said my subscription was inactive. I re activated it and I was double charged for pandora premium and my account still says pandora plus. What’s going on?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alluraperkins I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

summitdan
Local Performer

Using my iPhone via Settings-AppleID-Subscriptions, I upgraded my "Plus" subscription ($4.99) to Premium ($12.99).  It upgraded in Subscriptions, and I received the confirmation email with the updated subscription details.

When I launch Pandora from my iPhone, a browser, or any other device, it still shows the subscription as Plus, not Premium.  I only have one Pandora account, and have never had more than one.  I've been a subscriber for many many years.  Please advise as to a solution.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@summitdan I do see you were able to activate your Premium subscription shortly after posting on the Community.

Feel free to reach back out if there is anything else you need assistance with.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Ashleyfortier27
Local Performer

I upgraded to premium still says I have plus??

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ashleyfortier27 I do see you were able to activate your Premium subscription shortly after posting on the Community.

Feel free to reach back out if there is anything else you need assistance with.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos