cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't play full albums with Premium account

Kim-Bob
Local Performer

I cannot play complete albums on my premium acct.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kim-Bob Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kim-Bob Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

• Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Keikalia04
Local Performer

Why do we have to go through all of this just to fix this issue? This has been happening for a while. We pay too much money this issue to still persist. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Keikalia04 I definitely understand your frustration, however this should not be an issue as long as you are upgraded to Pandora Premium.

If you'd prefer not to invest anymore time into this, we totally understand. If you'd like to work on this a bit more, I'd be happy to help troubleshoot.

3. What is the name of one of the albums you are unable to play?
  4. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  5. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos