cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceled subscription through Apple but still charged

Fatheaddog
Local Performer

I cancelled my subscription thru Apple on 12/23 but I was still charged 12/25 and the Pandora app shows my subscription as Pandora Plus. It sounds like this is a common problem? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Fatheaddog Unfortunately, we can't manage this directly on my end as I don't have access to the Apple billing system.

To dispute any charges processed by Apple, you'll need to contact the Apple support team for further assistance. 

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Fatheaddog Unfortunately, we can't manage this directly on my end as I don't have access to the Apple billing system.

To dispute any charges processed by Apple, you'll need to contact the Apple support team for further assistance. 

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos

SoDarknLovely
Local Performer

I cancelled my free subscription on the computer and got a confirmation that I would continue to have the free trial only until October 19, 2023.  I just got back from a cruise on October 23, 2023 and see that my Apple account was charged for another month when it should have been cancelled.  Can someone help with this please?  Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SoDarknLovely Unfortunately, we can't manage this directly on our end as we don't have access to the Apple billing system.

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos