cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant upgrade

redleg127
Local Performer

I'm trying to upgrade my account but I keep getting a message that states "Something has gone wrong. Please try again later". Funds are available on 2 different cards I've used and pay pal, I see that there are numerous similar posts. Pandora is obviously having a problem with this. The links to fix the problem have the same results. Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

anhi5068
Local Performer

I'm trying to upgrade to Plus but when I put my information in for payment, I keep getting a response that something went wrong and to try later plus a message that says "sorry you payment information is not valid. Please update your details." I've tried 3 different credit cards with the same message. Any help will be appreciated.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry for the trouble with that, @anhi5068.

I do see you were able to end up subscribing to Pandora Plus through Google Play.

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@redleg127 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. Are you attempting to upgrade from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Also, @anhi5068 mentioned they were receiving a "sorry you payment information is not valid. Please update your details." error message on top of the "something has gone wrong" error. Are you also receiving both error messages when you attempt to ugprade?

Let me know.

0 Kudos