cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged a day early

Amylynn33
Local Performer

My subscription was billed yesterday the 31st and pulled from my bank account with no money overdrafting my account. Renewal date said 1st and my paycheck was coming overnight directly in my bank at 3am as it did on the 1st. Had i known, i clearly- to avoid this issue i am WILD over- would have been sure to set up protection from it happening to overdraft me. Why did it come out 31st when saying renewal date 1st? This should be rectified as far as I am concerned and I am LESS than impressed.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Amylynn33 I'm happy to explain that additional charge you're seeing.

Google Play implemented a policy where subscription payments can be authorized up to 72 hours early, in order to ensure there's a balance in your payment account. That's why you're seeing an additional charge.

Despite this policy change, your payment should remain pending until your typical due date.

Unfortunately, there's no way for us to affect this policy since it is administered by Google Play, and we don't have full access to the Google Play billing system.

Thanks for being a part of the community!

0 Kudos

anetacortez
Local Performer

Why is my payment taken on different dates? It was taken on a different date every month.                                                                                                                                                                                                            

PANDORA PAYMENTS

Description  

Amount  

May 16

Withdrawal @ CA 650 253 0000 GOOGLE *Pandora USGOOGLE *Pandora Trace #337218

$10.81

Apr 17

Withdrawal @ CA 650 253 0000 GOOGLE *Pandora USGOOGLE *Pandora Trace #623224

$10.81

Mar 15

Withdrawal @ CA 650 253 0000 GOOGLE *Pandora USGOOGLE *Pandora Trace #527723

$10.81

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@anetacortez We have limited access to Google Play's billing system and are unable to verify this from our end.

You'll need to contact the Google Play support team for further assistance.

I hope this is helpful.

0 Kudos