cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged after cancellation

phillipm539
Local Performer

hey so i tried cancelling my subscription last month and it send it went through but they charged me for again for the subscription how do i stop it from taking anymore money

Labels (1)
34 Replies

cuban1369
Local Performer

Hi Adam I cancelled my acc aswell and still being charged please help

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cuban1369 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Tanastrickland
Local Performer

Same thing happened to me 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tanastrickland I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

jazminb
Local Performer

I checked everything to see if i still have a subscription for pandora and i don’t but they keep charging me how can it stop so i can get my money back 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jazminb I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

trow23
Local Performer

I am being billed $4.99 a month from Google play but under my Google account it shows the subscription as cancelled in June of 2021. How do I downgrade the paid subscription?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@trow23 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

Snakeman13
Local Performer

I was charged for a Pandora subscription that I canceled last month.The deduction put my bank account into a negative balance.Can you please put the money back into my account??

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Snakeman13 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

fernandezbrando
Local Performer

I also just recently had this same issue. Currently looking for a way to stop this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fernandezbrando I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

clarkdad
Local Performer

My wife and I both canceled our subscriptions to Pandora but I still have a $4.99 monthly credit card charge occurring. We've logged into our accounts and both show no active subscription. I have no idea where the charge is coming from or why it's still occurring. How do I make it stop?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@clarkdad I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

kayce0102
Local Performer

I am having the same issue. I have an email with me cancelling my service on 2/12/2024 to end 2/19/2024. My subscription ended and returned to the free subscription but Pandora still charged my credit card on 2/20/2024.

I opened another case today as no one ever responded to the case I submitted originally. I guess lesson learned and do not plan to ever sign back up again if you are going to fraudulently charge for a service I cancelled and then not even providing the service. 

kayce0102_0-1709232023159.png

0 Kudos