cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged wrong price for subscription

luvbeingbrown
Local Performer

Hello, I am writing this because Pandora took out $10.19 when my subscription is for the student account, NOT the regular premium account. Can this charge be reversed so the correct amount can be taken out? How did my account change from student to premium without me authorizing any changes?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@luvbeingbrown I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Blessed_Gigi
Local Performer

I have just sent an email to the Customer Service team regarding being charged for a yearly subscription when I signed up for $9.99 monthly rate. 
   Now I’m a paraplegic and completely depend on my disability check each month. I carefully budget out all my expenses. When I checked my bank account a few minutes ago you can imagine my surprise to see my account over $100 overdrawn. Plus now I’ll be charged an additional $35 because I am now in the negative. So I think the biggest question I have right now is “How long does it take to get the refund?” 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Blessed_Gigi I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Brandy5215
Local Performer

I love the subscription, but somethings gone wrong and I can't find a contact number to save my life. I'd been charged the 9.99 consistently through the end of last year. Then come January 23 I was charged 54.89 which seemed odd, then Feb 20 59.19 and again Feb 22 for 109.89. What is happening? I don't want to loose the profile I've built, but this isn't right. Help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Brandy5215 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos