cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Trouble redeeming gift subscription

Local Performer

I purchased a year gift subscription.  I received an email for the charge to my bank account but neither me nor the email address i bought the subscription for has received a code to redeem the subscription.  I have filled out the form that goes to Support multiple times now but have not received a response?  Is there anything i can do besides dispute the charge with my bank because i have not received anything that can activate the account?  Please advise how i can start the year long subscription that i have been charged for.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
21 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Gift subscription but no code to redeem

Local Performer
I have the same exact problem. I purchased this via an offer from Amex for $10 cash back. When I purchased it, Amex sent me to a special URL at the Pandora site and I received an email from Pandora, but no code. I may have to dispute as well, but am hoping I don't have to. Support has not replied yet either.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Frasiers111 Our support team took a look and don't see any messages from the email associated with your community profile.

They will sending you a separate message via email to help get this resolved.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

@JeffD Our support team has confirmed that they have followed up and help resolve this for you. If you have any further questions, you can reply back directly to the email thread you have open with them. 

Hope we continue to see the two of you around the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I'm having a similar issue.  I purchased a gift subscription for christmas but have not been able to activate it for my elderly mother in law as yet.  please assist.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey, @daynadane51191. 👋

Sorry for the continued trouble. I can confirm we received your email.

Someone from our User Support team will be in touch soon, to assist with your mother in law's gift subscription.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I need my Redeemer code

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I have the same problem. I sent an email to support and will hopefully get a replacement code. I don't know why the code itself isn't emailed to you after you purchase.

Highlighted

Hi @alhorchata I've reached out to our User Support team to follow up with you on this. They will be contacting you via the email address associated with your community profile. Please be on the look out for this email. 

Thanks for posting to community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Won't accept gift subscription

Local Performer

I got a one year Pandora Plus gift subscription for Christmas. When I try to redeem it with the code in the print out, it says "Please enter a valid gift code"

Highlighted

Re: Won't accept gift subscription

@sharpang002 Our support team has taken a look and has confirmed that you were able to succesfully activate a Pandora Plus gift subscription to your account.

Was there a second gift subscription you were having trouble activating as well?

If so, let me know and I can help put you in touch with support directly and they can help. 

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I bought a lenovo smart clock which came with a code for 3 months of pandora premium but when i entered the coffee it says to enter a valid code?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Jennharness! Thanks for posting to community!

I'm going to ask our User Support team to help you out with this. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your community account.

Please be on the look out for their email. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos