cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection Lost after Family Plan expired

karahemoore
Local Performer

Hello, I turned on my Pandora (on my iphone) this morning and my whole collection was gone with the exception of 3 stations from when I first signed up for Pandora almost 2 years ago. What happened to all of my music?  I did not log out before they all went missing, there have been no major upgrades that i can find, I am on a family plan, but we all have our own stations so no one is using my account, what happened?  how can i get all of my music back? I have been building my collection for so long and had probably more than a thousand songs saved on there.  If anyone knows how to fix this, please help.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@karahemoore It looks like your Pandora Premium Family plan has expired, which is why you're hearing ads again.

For more information about that, I'd recommend contacting the primary account holder, or asking them to reach out to us directly.

Otherwise, if you'd like to continue receiving the benefits of a subscription, you'll need to upgrade your account to Plus or Premium.

Let me know if you have any trouble with this.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@karahemoore It looks like your Pandora Premium Family plan has expired, which is why you're hearing ads again.

For more information about that, I'd recommend contacting the primary account holder, or asking them to reach out to us directly.

Otherwise, if you'd like to continue receiving the benefits of a subscription, you'll need to upgrade your account to Plus or Premium.

Let me know if you have any trouble with this.

0 Kudos