cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create playlists on a free account

Customaudio
Local Performer

it would be nice to be able to search a specific song and add it to a personal list.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Customaudio Nice to see you around the community.

To clarify, the ability to search songs and add them to customized playlists is an option with a Pandora Premium subscription. If you'd like to upgrade or find out more information on the full benefits of a Pandora Premium subscription, you can view this page

Alternatively, you can initiate a Pandora Premium Session which allows you to listen to content on-demand or try Pandora Premium without committing to a subscription.

For more information on how to start a free Pandora Premium Session, you can view this page

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies

AdamPandora

@Customaudio Nice to see you around the community.

To clarify, the ability to search songs and add them to customized playlists is an option with a Pandora Premium subscription. If you'd like to upgrade or find out more information on the full benefits of a Pandora Premium subscription, you can view this page

Alternatively, you can initiate a Pandora Premium Session which allows you to listen to content on-demand or try Pandora Premium without committing to a subscription.

For more information on how to start a free Pandora Premium Session, you can view this page

0 Kudos

Nan
Local Performer

Is there really NO WAY to make an ALBUM with single songs I've selected?   Come on...I'm going to buy a CD player...I have the CDs and it's not frustrating like this new Pandora!  It will cost a heck of a lot less than paying monthly without pulling out what hair I have left!

I don't want to shuffle right now...I want to listen to the Bee Gees!  But shuffle it does!  So disenchanted!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Nan It sounds like you are looking for a way to pick and choose specific songs to put into a playlist.

To clarify, the ability to search songs and add them to customized playlists is an option with a Pandora Premium subscription. If you'd like to upgrade or find out more information on the full benefits of a Pandora Premium subscription, you can view this page

For more information on how to start a free Pandora Premium Session, you can view this page

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos

Cyberr
Local Performer

Hi, I have a free Pandora account. I recently made an account and I couldn't find out how to make playlists. There is absolutely nothing about this on the web, please help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Cyberr I moved your post over to this existing thread: Create playlists on a free account

Check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

ac02
Local Performer

i think its ridiculous that you can NOT create a playlist with the free version of pandora. i think that option needs to be changed so you can. what does creating a playlist have to do with paying? its ashame that its not an option !!!

0 Kudos

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

I need my own playlist 

DRACO AND MATTHEO MY LOVE
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@28jmgray I moved your post over to this existing thread: Create playlists on a free account

Check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

ToWellKnown
Diamond in the Rough

I Wanted To Ask If Someone, Preferably A Moderator, Could Merge All My Musical Nominations Into One Playlist For Itself.

Please & Thank You And Have A Great Rest Of Your Day!

(Preferably In Order If Possible)

Adam Smith | ToWellKnown
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ToWellKnown I moved your post over to this existing thread: Create playlists on a free account

While we won't be able to create a playlist for you on our end, you should be able to create one from yours by either upgrading to Pandora Premium, or enabling a Premium Session.

Check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

ToWellKnown
Diamond in the Rough

Im Sorry, I Should Have Been More Clear, That's My Fault, I Meant All Of My Musical Nomination Posts All Merged Into One Post, Again, That's My Fault For Not Being More Clear, Sorry For The Trouble Or Confusion This May Have Caused.

I Hope You Have A Great Rest Of Your Day!

😊

Adam Smith | ToWellKnown
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for clarifying, @ToWellKnown.

Your posts have all been merged to this thread: Musical Nomination Day

If we missed any, please send us a link to the thread and we'll be happy to merge it as well.

ToWellKnown
Diamond in the Rough

Thank You!

😊

Adam Smith | ToWellKnown