cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't receive gift subscription after purchasing

klbrown87
Local Performer

I purchased a gift card on a mobile device, and received a receipt via email with no gift card redemption codes. But I now see that it states one cannot be purchased via a mobile device. How can this issue be resolved? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@klbrown87 If the person you purchased a gift subscription for did not receive the code to redeem it, you will need to contact our support team directly for assistance with either re-sending them the gift subscription, or providing you with a link to the actual gift subscription.

With this being said, our support team has informed me that you already have an open case with them regarding this issue.

Keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
79 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@klbrown87 If the person you purchased a gift subscription for did not receive the code to redeem it, you will need to contact our support team directly for assistance with either re-sending them the gift subscription, or providing you with a link to the actual gift subscription.

With this being said, our support team has informed me that you already have an open case with them regarding this issue.

Keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

kd345211
Local Performer

I purchased a gift subscription for my boyfriend and used my own email for all fields to receive the code and the confirmation. I’ve only received the confirmation email of payment and no code. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kd345211 Someone from our User Support team will be contacting you separately via email to help with this.

Keep an eye out for their message!

0 Kudos

shaunkeyo
Local Performer

I purchased a gift subscription. I have an emailed receipt but no code. How do I get the code?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shaunkeyo Our support team can help with this.

They will be reaching out via email - please keep an eye out for their message. 

DGeorge77
Local Performer

Sent a support ticket in a couple days ago.  About 7 days ago I purchased a gift subscription and the receiver has not gotten any emails.  I got an emailed receipt and money was collected from my account. Please help. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DGeorge77 I moved your post to this thread since you were running into a similar issue.

I will have someone from our User Support team email you a new link to the gift subscription you purchased.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for sharing Pandora, and hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎁

0 Kudos

Mnichelle27
Local Performer

I am also having a similar issue. I purchased a gift subscription for my and I got the confirmation of payment, but she hasn't gotten the code. This is very frustrating.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mnichelle27 Sorry to hear that.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you separately via email to help get this resolved. 

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

fitdre
Local Performer

Hello!  On Monday I bought a friend a 1 year subscription.  Today is Tuesday.  I only got a confirmation email in return.  They said they haven't gotten the email yet.  I made sure the email was spelled correctly and everything a few times.  Unfortunately, Pandora didn't give me a gift "code" to give to my friend.  Now I'm wondering where the gift went???  Does it take a few days to get to him?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fitdre I moved your post to this thread since you are running into a similar issue.

Our support team mentioned that you currently have an open case with them regarding this.

Make sure to reply back directly to the email thread you have going with them, and they will be happy to further assist!

0 Kudos

Eharwood
Local Performer

Hi! I also purchased a gift card and only received confirmation of my payment in my email with no code. This is incredibly frustrating since this was a last minute gift and now I cannot use it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Eharwood I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

0 Kudos

krong
Local Performer

I am having this same issue.  How is this not fixed by Pandora coding... this seems like quite a large problem and makes me not trust your payment structure.  Perhaps remove the ability to buy them if you are having problems like this.

An email inquiry should be addressed more quickly.  You have taken my money but not provided the redemption code.  Please do so asap.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@krong I definitely understand your frustration with this.

I checked in with our support team, and they will be sending you an email to help with this shortly.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

Katiekawa
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue and can’t find a way to get support. I purchased a gift card for my dad for Father’s Day and I received the purchase confirmation but he never received the email. Is there a phone number or actual support email address I can follow up with?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Katiekawa I will have someone from our User Support team reach out to you privately for assistance with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

0 Kudos

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

I don’t like posting twice to avoid being a pest. But I figured I would add my two cents in the right thread. My emailed gift subscription also has not been received, I got the confirmation email, but that’s it. I did email the support team on the link in my email if that helps, and my account was charged for this. This scenario is the very reason why you should research something before moving forward. Had I known this was an ongoing issue, I would have slammed the brakes on this before hitting send. Four plus hours later, and nothing in her email, and no reply from support saying they got my email either. Thank you in advance

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @joemd1960. 👋

Someone from our User Support team has already reached out to you via email. If you don't see the message now, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder. 

Thanks for your patience over the weekend! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024