cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Billed - Downgrade to Pandora Plus

SunBlossom
Local Performer

How do I Downgrade my PayPal premium subscription to a plus subscription on Android or with technical support please?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SunBlossom Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

You won't be able to downgrade to Pandora Plus from your phone - this can only be done from a computer. 

The Subscription section of your account is the best place to go to view all of your subscription options and make any necessary changes.

To view it, you'll need to log into your Pandora from a computer. Click here and select the Subscription tab.

Next, click on Switch Plans to view all of your subscription options, and downgrade to Pandora Plus.

If you run into any trouble with this, or do not have access to a computer, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance with this.

Let me know if you have any other questions. We really appreciate your support!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SunBlossom Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

You won't be able to downgrade to Pandora Plus from your phone - this can only be done from a computer. 

The Subscription section of your account is the best place to go to view all of your subscription options and make any necessary changes.

To view it, you'll need to log into your Pandora from a computer. Click here and select the Subscription tab.

Next, click on Switch Plans to view all of your subscription options, and downgrade to Pandora Plus.

If you run into any trouble with this, or do not have access to a computer, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance with this.

Let me know if you have any other questions. We really appreciate your support!

0 Kudos

BWD
Local Performer

I love Pandora! and have been a member since the beginning. 

I upgraded from Plus to Premium last year but I now want to go back to Plus subscription (and App functionality).  I just changed back to Plus under Subscriptions in on Web profile but on the Android App it still has me as Premium member and shows all the Premium functionality (which is too difficult for me to use because I have a disability...that's why I have to go back).  Note I did uninstall and reinstall the App on my Android. 

SUMMARY:

1) I was a Premium member until I made change request today

2) Under Subscriptions it new says "Your Pandora Premium features will expire on 12/20/2021 and your subscription will automatically renew on 12/20/2021 for Pandora Plus. You'll be charged $3.99 + sales tax per month unless you cancel your subscription"

WHY I NEED HELP:

1) I don't want to be Premium and I need to go back to Plus subscription immediately.  I need Plus configuration on App and its more basic functionality.

2) I don't want to cancel my account and start over with Plus since I would lose Thumbs, Lists and Followers.

3) I cannot use the Premium App since I have a disability and it's too complex.  I do not need the added functionality of Premium (Collect, Download etc) so going back to Plus is the right thing for me,

WHAT I WOULD LIKE:

1) For support team to reconfigure my account from Premium to Plus for Web access and for the App.

2) After being reconfigured for Plus, for my Thumbs, Stations and Followers to stay intact

3) To cancel my Annual Premium Plan which renewed on 12/27/20 and reinstate me as Plus Plan with monthly billing from now on.

Thanks in advance to the community for any advice on this.  Like I said, I love Pandora and just need to revert back to Plus functionality.    

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BWD Someone from our support team will be contacting you privately vie email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Darrin1
Local Performer

My subscription has "automatically" changed to selecting album covers.  My radio stations are gone.  What happened?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Darrin1 It looks like you recently signed up for Pandora Premium.

For instructions on how to switch back to Pandora Plus, check out the accepted solution to this thread: Direct Billed - Downgrade to Pandora Plus

In the meantime, you should still be able to view your collected stations.

To do so, sort your collection by Stations.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos