cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Pandora Plus require a different app?

Amber32
Local Performer

Basically I signed by for a free 30-day trial to upgrade from my free pandora music app I've had for quite awhile to pandora plus but when I tried to fin some stations Ike it asked on the pandora plus website or sign up place it took me back to my old pandora app

I'm reviewing quite a few reviews from other members and people like me also trying it out and  getting confused about how it's all supposed to work and if o don't like it and end up canceling my subscription before the sixty days can or will I be charged still for the subscription!??

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Amber32 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

To clarify, Pandora Plus does not require a separate app. Additionally, the way the app looks with a Pandora Plus subscription does not look any different visually than the free service.

Here are the benefits you receive as a Pandora Plus subscriber:

• ad-free personalized stations
  • the ability to skip or replay more tracks
  • offline listening
  • higher quality audio
  • longer timeout period

As long as you cancel the trial before your renewal date, you will not be charged.

For instructions on how to cancel your direct-billed trial, check out this thread: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Amber32 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

To clarify, Pandora Plus does not require a separate app. Additionally, the way the app looks with a Pandora Plus subscription does not look any different visually than the free service.

Here are the benefits you receive as a Pandora Plus subscriber:

• ad-free personalized stations
  • the ability to skip or replay more tracks
  • offline listening
  • higher quality audio
  • longer timeout period

As long as you cancel the trial before your renewal date, you will not be charged.

For instructions on how to cancel your direct-billed trial, check out this thread: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos