cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End 3-month trial and go back to free service

Bob-56
Local Performer

Do not like the Premium Pandora and don't want to wait three months for the free trial to end. How can I return to the free advertising-driven Pandora. right now???

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bob-56 Our support team can help with this - I will have them reach out to you separately via email to get this process started.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bob-56 Our support team can help with this - I will have them reach out to you separately via email to get this process started.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Bob-56
Local Performer

Thank you

cindybonds
Local Performer

I got the free trial by mistake while looking for funeral music. Brain wasn't working at the time. I only want the free app. Can your support team reach out to me? I can't figure out how to end this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cindybonds It doesn't look like the account connected to your Community profile is upgraded.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Jassonnoko
Local Performer

I got a free trial and I want to end it before the take the money

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jassonnoko It looks like your account is upgraded via Apple.

Check out this thread for instructions on how you cancel your subscription through their service: Manage subscription: Apple (iTunes)

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

XJ_Phil
Local Performer

return to free service

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@XJ_Phil Since your account is upgraded directly through Pandora, you will need to cancel your subscription by following the instructions provided in this thread: Manage subscription: Direct Billed

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos