cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: "Sorry, your payment information is not valid"

Renstar07
Local Performer

I need some assistance with this error,i keep getting my card info is invalid but it is not

Labels (2)
74 Replies

AdamPandora

@MusicFan139 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

ajnav87
Local Performer

I received the same message.   Did anyone manage to get this resolved?  I have tried two different cards with same results.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ajnav87 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

jaxxcapone
Local Performer

i am getting same error when trying to start my trial whats the deal

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jaxxcapone I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

carlosbelgrave2
Local Performer

Thanks so much but how soon will they reply and resolve issue? I have no audiomy pandora is down!

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@carlosbelgrave2 This is the first time I've seen you post on the Community, so no ticket has ever been created with our support team for you yet.

Additionally, I'm showing your account is already upgraded to Pandora Plus.

To clarify, are you getting the "Sorry, your payment information is not valid" error message when you attempt to upgrade to Pandora Premium?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Tynlee
Local Performer

Can someone help me get a ticket created for this issue as I am experiencing the same problem.  Created a new account as I have not used Pandora before and using a Groupon voucher for 90 days free.  Tried 6-7 credits cards all saying "Sorry, your payment information is not valid."  There are others in my house with a Pandora account, but this is the first time for me.  Definitely not a good experience as I am not sure why I need to give a credit card to a free trial.  If someone could quickly get in touch I would really appreciate it!  Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Tynlee I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

mtraylor
Local Performer

I am having the same issue with all of the cards I've tried.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@mtraylor I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

stephsimms7799
Local Performer

I am having the same issue. Can someone please create a ticket for the support team on my behalf? Thank you in advanced and happy holidays!

Stephanie

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@stephsimms7799 No problem.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

grossmonster
Local Performer

I tried again this morning and I was able to resolve.  Thank you!

David Gross

AdamPandora

Happy to hear that, @grossmonster.

Enjoy the music! 🎶

0 Kudos

Tynlee
Local Performer

I never heard back but not sure if it is an issue with my email or just a lag in response as I have had some problems with my email.  I just tried again with a card I tried before and a new card but neither worked.    Could someone look into this and hopefully just make it better so I can use my trial?

Never mind - A family member created an different account for me using the same Groupon with absolutely no issue.  Definitely odd and not a good experience.

0 Kudos

josh6
Local Performer

I'm having this same issue.  I have Pandora Plus, but it won't let me upgrade to Premium.  I can't believe that you won't take my money.  I hope you're not losing business over this.  I love Pandora.

0 Kudos

MusicFan8097
Local Performer

Sorry, your payment information is not valid. Please update your details.

No matter which card I use I get this same message Everytime. It's beyond frustrating.

I have a 90 day free trial I'm trying to redeem but when I type in my credit card information it won't accept. I thought about signing up for Pandora instead of Spotify but I can't even try it out.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@MusicFan8097 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

RandyWalters
Local Performer

I'm getting the same "Sorry, your payment information is not valid" message when i try to update my credit card's new expiration date and CID code.  

0 Kudos