cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when sending family plan invitations

dknowle
Local Performer

I just upgraded to the family plan, but get an error message that subscriptions are not currently available whenever I enter an e-mail & click the invite button.  I'm using Pandora on Android, Samsung Galaxy S21+

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dknowle I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dknowle I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

wild1685
Local Performer

Whenever I enter my sons email associated with his pandora account to add him to my family plan I get an error message "Something has gone wrong. We're working on this issue, and we'll have things back to normal soon.". We had the family plan but my payment method didn't get updated in time, so I had to reupgrade and when doing so had to re invite everyone. The other account added ok but his is not.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wild1685 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

kellylambersric
Local Performer

Same issue, what is the solution?

0 Kudos

jenniferrivasfi
Local Performer

I am not able to send my family an invite for our family sharing plan.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jenniferrivasfi I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

beachmama
Local Performer

I just signed up for the Premium Family Plan. It will not allow me to add anyone to the plan. It says something has gone wrong. We're working on this issue, and we'll have things back to normal soon. How long is that, it defeats the purpose of this subscription. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@beachmama I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

Judgeshelby
Local Performer

I recently upgraded my pandora to the family plan. When I go to add members, it tells me subscriptions not available. Please try again later.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Judgeshelby I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos