cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explicit Language and Premium Family Account

DFamily
Local Performer

I would like to have a Premium Family account but need to know if I can create filtered accounts (explicit language) for both my children that they can play across all of our devices.  

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DFamily Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Yes - with Premium Family, each family member will need to be signed into their own accounts on their separate devices.

Once you have ensured each family member is logged into the correct account on their device, you can then set the Explicit Filter on each of their separate accounts.

Check out the following threads for information on how you can enable the Explicit Filter on their accounts from either a computer or mobile device:

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DFamily Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Yes - with Premium Family, each family member will need to be signed into their own accounts on their separate devices.

Once you have ensured each family member is logged into the correct account on their device, you can then set the Explicit Filter on each of their separate accounts.

Check out the following threads for information on how you can enable the Explicit Filter on their accounts from either a computer or mobile device:

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

xxentre
Underground

Can I restrict my child from listening to certain types of music?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@xxentre I moved your post over to this existing thread: Explicit Language and Premium Family Account

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how you can enable the Explicit Filter on the account you set up for your child.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos