cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family members not automatically added when resubscribing to Premium Family

mjefferson96
Local Performer

My credit card is good but Pandora says 2 months in a row now that it's expired and asked me to renew my account, which I did. But when I logged back into my shared family plan I show now playlists and no family members listed where as before I had 4 members and lots of playlists.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mjefferson96 Nice to see you around the Community.

Family members not added back after resubscribing:

Unfortunately, when your account downgrades back to the free service, you will need to manually re-invite all of your family members back to your plan after resubscribing.

From what I saw, only 3 people ever joined your previous plan - I went ahead and added them back to the plan for you, so they should now be good to go.

If there is a fourth person that also needs to get added, you can send them another email them another, which they will then need to accept.

Check out the accepted solution this thread for instructions on how to invite others to your plan: Adding member to Family Plan

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Missing playlists:

I took a look at your account and was able to view all of your playlists:

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 7.17.18 AM.png

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mjefferson96 Nice to see you around the Community.

Family members not added back after resubscribing:

Unfortunately, when your account downgrades back to the free service, you will need to manually re-invite all of your family members back to your plan after resubscribing.

From what I saw, only 3 people ever joined your previous plan - I went ahead and added them back to the plan for you, so they should now be good to go.

If there is a fourth person that also needs to get added, you can send them another email them another, which they will then need to accept.

Check out the accepted solution this thread for instructions on how to invite others to your plan: Adding member to Family Plan

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Missing playlists:

I took a look at your account and was able to view all of your playlists:

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 7.17.18 AM.png

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

GIZBANG1
Local Performer

My card info had expired and so my subscription basically canceled. I've updated the billing and paid for the premium family plan. Everything works fine on the primary account. The second account (this one) is having a problem with the app updating to family premium. I'm still getting adds which are super annoying. I've already uninstalled the app entirely and tried to log back in and still the same. The primary still works though. 

Can someone over at Pandaora update this for me please. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GIZBANG1 I'm showing you were able to successfully add the second account to your plan shortly after posting this message to the Community.

Were you still experiencing issues with this?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

GIZBANG1
Local Performer
I had to delete my account and then recreate it, not just uninstall the
app. That seemed to work.

Dec
Local Performer

Family plan deactivated, now I can’t re add the people?

So I can send the email to invite the people, but when they use the link they see “You are already subscribed to (plan name)”

please help??!!!??

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dec I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos