cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting charged a higher rate after resubscribing

tmsdat
Local Performer

My credit card number changes and Pandora charges a higher rate than I was previously paying ($3.99 / month) - to hear TRUNCATED songs with the ends cut off.  You can't even determine the end of a song and you want to increase what I am paying?  Your competitors thank you for your failed business plan and for delivering crappy performance, low resolution music and no customer service.  No one should be paying your exorbitant rates.  RIP Pandora.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @scbluemoon, thanks for posting to community. 

I've moved your post to our Subscriptions board to keep things organized. I'm happy to help answer any questions you may have about the subscription options Pandora has.

Pandora offers multiple subscription tiers:

• Pandora Plus: $4.99 USD monthly or $54.89 annually
  • Pandora Premium: $9.99 USD monthly or $109.89 annually
  • Pandora Premium Family: $14.99 USD monthly or $164.89 annually

*Taxes may also apply depending on local tax laws in your area.

For more information on the different subscription option, please visit our help page here

++

I see that you were previously subscribed to Pandora Plus, not Premium, for an annual subscription of $54.89 (plus any applicable taxes) and you have upgraded your account from Plus to Premium Military. 

Pandora Premium Military plan is offered at a reduced rate of $7.99 USD monthly or $87.89 annually for qualified listeners.* The regular price for this subscription is $9.99 USD monthly or $109.89 annually.

This offer is available to qualified military affiliates, including active duty, reservists, retirees, veterans, disabled veterans, and military-registered dependents, but requires verification through SheerId.

Please keep in mind that once you've successfully upgraded to this reduced rate, your account will no longer be eligible for any additional trial offers. The balance of any prior offers you accepted (such as a free trial) will be forfeited and you will immediately be charged for your new subscription. 

If more than one member of your family would like Pandora Premium Military, each qualified member will need to be verified in order to upgrade.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tmsdat I am going to have someone from our User Support team reach out to you privately via email to look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

0 Kudos

scbluemoon
Local Performer

Signed up for premium, then they double the price?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @scbluemoon, thanks for posting to community. 

I've moved your post to our Subscriptions board to keep things organized. I'm happy to help answer any questions you may have about the subscription options Pandora has.

Pandora offers multiple subscription tiers:

• Pandora Plus: $4.99 USD monthly or $54.89 annually
  • Pandora Premium: $9.99 USD monthly or $109.89 annually
  • Pandora Premium Family: $14.99 USD monthly or $164.89 annually

*Taxes may also apply depending on local tax laws in your area.

For more information on the different subscription option, please visit our help page here

++

I see that you were previously subscribed to Pandora Plus, not Premium, for an annual subscription of $54.89 (plus any applicable taxes) and you have upgraded your account from Plus to Premium Military. 

Pandora Premium Military plan is offered at a reduced rate of $7.99 USD monthly or $87.89 annually for qualified listeners.* The regular price for this subscription is $9.99 USD monthly or $109.89 annually.

This offer is available to qualified military affiliates, including active duty, reservists, retirees, veterans, disabled veterans, and military-registered dependents, but requires verification through SheerId.

Please keep in mind that once you've successfully upgraded to this reduced rate, your account will no longer be eligible for any additional trial offers. The balance of any prior offers you accepted (such as a free trial) will be forfeited and you will immediately be charged for your new subscription. 

If more than one member of your family would like Pandora Premium Military, each qualified member will need to be verified in order to upgrade.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos