cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I switch back from Premium to Plus

tnickerson
Local Performer

After a very shot time using my Premium free trial, I realized it is not for me.  How can I remove it and go back to my Plus membership?  I don't care for the look or feel of the Premium membership and since I use Pandora on a desktop unit, I cannot take  music with me without downloading.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tnickerson I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tnickerson I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

212010286d
Local Performer

Hello AlyssaPandora,

I mistakenly upgraded to premium the other day expecting a better result from Fitbit. I discovered this was not correct. I want to roll back my subscription to "plus" and receive reimubursement on credit card for $54.xx bill two days ago. 

How do I do this?

Thank you,

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @212010286d. 👋

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: How can I switch back from Premium to Plus

I can have someone from our User Support team reach out to via email to assist with setting your subscription back to Plus instead of Premium. Please keep an eye out for their email. If you don't see it soon, be sure to check your spam / junk folder.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

champofeon
Local Performer

why couldn't premium members use plus features?

i want to shuffle all my favorite artists and thumbs up tracks i like and thumbs down songs i dislike

that's it, i only got a trial and after one song i miss these plus options

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@champofeon I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Pandora Premium does actually offer everything Pandora Plus offers + more.

I'm showing your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus - not Pandora Premium.

However, I do see you enabled a Premium Session by watching an ad yesterday.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos