Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chapman64 Welcome to the community!

To see if you're eligible to upgrade, please visit our website. (Keep in mind that if your Pandora account is currently upgraded, you may need to cancel your current subscription and wait for it to expire until you are able to apply for the military plan.)

For more information about the verification process or your eligibility, check out SheerID's FAQ.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chapman64 Welcome to the community!

To see if you're eligible to upgrade, please visit our website. (Keep in mind that if your Pandora account is currently upgraded, you may need to cancel your current subscription and wait for it to expire until you are able to apply for the military plan.)

For more information about the verification process or your eligibility, check out SheerID's FAQ.

0 Kudos

chapman64
Local Performer

Yes I received an answer and I re activated my military membership. 

OlWarrior
Local Performer

Can't find the path online to change to Military Premium.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@OlWarrior I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how you can sign up for the military plan.

Hope this helps! 😎

0 Kudos

diane17
Local Performer

Can we get pandora cheaper if my husband is a Veteran

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@diane17 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Pandora Premium Military is $7.99 monthly or $87.89 annually (plus any applicable taxes).*

You may be eligible for this plan if you are:

• An active duty member of the military
  • A reservist
  • A veteran
  • A retiree
  • A military-registered dependent

*Pending verification by SheerID.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

loydgolf1
Local Performer

trying to upgrade to premium, but wont let me on the Military discount, wont let me update my payment info, but yet took out my payment last

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@loydgolf1 I do see you were able to successfully upgrade to your account to Pandora Premium Military.

Was there anything else you needed help with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Uniformed-64
Local Performer

So, all I've seen as I peruse this community is a bunch of nonanswers. Not even going to query about the Military Premium verification provider, should I have found the spot, just going to tuck my tail and wander off.

0 Kudos

diadia710
Local Performer

I just realized I have been missing out on the military discount all this time. I just renewed my annual subscription one month ago at full Premium Plus price. I don't necessary need a refund; but, I would like to benefit from that 20% discount. How can I best accomplish this? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@diadia710 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Yako
Local Performer

I want my military subscription back. I was told to unsubscribe my Google play subscription which I've done. And yet the system says otherwise. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yako I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos