cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel subscription through AT&T

3DCrash
Local Performer

I can't change my subscription on my account. I got Pandora Premium through AT&T when I had cell service with them. I switched carriers about a year ago and my account is still associated with AT&T. It says the following:

You're currently subscribed to Pandora Premium via AT&T. Manage your subscription on AT&T.

I've reached out to AT&T and was bounced around for over 2 hours trying to get them to resolve the issue. I kept getting passed around. I spoke to 8 different people of which none were a help. Going to attwatchtv.com and signing in did nothing. I do not have an Unlimited plan and my account should no longer be associated with them. 

I spoke to someone in support chat from Pandora about this and they were not able to help, which I find a little odd since it's your service. I was told to delete the account so that I could reuse my email address for a new account which I was okay with. Unfortunately, you need to change plans to the free one to be able to delete the account which leads me back to the original issue. AT&T.

I would like Pandora to brute force the breaking of my account so that I can have my email address back to sign up for a new family account. 

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@3DCrash I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos