cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to have 2 iPhones on one Premium account

Garyl
Local Performer

Is there a way to have 2 iPhones on one premium account without a family plan?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Garyl You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password.

However, you won't be able to listen to that same Pandora account on multiple devices at the same time.

If you are looking for the option to listen on both iPhones at the same time, then the Premium Family account would be your only option.

If you choose to upgrade to the Premium Family plan, you would need to create two separate accounts (one for each iPhone), and then add both to the plan.

You'd then be able to stream on both devices simultaneously.

If you'd like to upgrade, you can do so here.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Garyl You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password.

However, you won't be able to listen to that same Pandora account on multiple devices at the same time.

If you are looking for the option to listen on both iPhones at the same time, then the Premium Family account would be your only option.

If you choose to upgrade to the Premium Family plan, you would need to create two separate accounts (one for each iPhone), and then add both to the plan.

You'd then be able to stream on both devices simultaneously.

If you'd like to upgrade, you can do so here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

mtnbknhigh11
Local Performer

I would love to sign in to our family account on my daughter's phone, but when I download the Pandora app and open it, it doesn't allow me to sign in with our account. It simply starts 'running' using my daughter's already-configured "with ads" account. How can I "get out of" her account and tell her phone to use our family account?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mtnbknhigh11 I'm showing your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus - not with a Premium Family subscription.

To clarify, would you like to upgrade your account to Premium Family, and then add your daughter's existing account to that plan?

Or are you only asking how to sign into your account on her phone?

Let me know.

0 Kudos