cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to download songs with Pandora Plus?

SNFOX_ElSavage
Local Performer

How do I chose what songs I want to download (not stations)

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SNFOX_ElSavage Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

It looks like your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus.

With this level of subscription, you won't be able to pick and choose individual songs you'd like to download for Offline Mode.

For Pandora Plus subscribers, we will automatically choose up to three of your most-listened-to stations along with Thumbprint Radio* and add them to your offline listening stations.

You may consider upgrading to Pandora Premium which allows subscribers to download any station, playlist, album or song in their collection for offline listening.

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SNFOX_ElSavage Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

It looks like your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus.

With this level of subscription, you won't be able to pick and choose individual songs you'd like to download for Offline Mode.

For Pandora Plus subscribers, we will automatically choose up to three of your most-listened-to stations along with Thumbprint Radio* and add them to your offline listening stations.

You may consider upgrading to Pandora Premium which allows subscribers to download any station, playlist, album or song in their collection for offline listening.

Hope this helps! 

Badgrrr
Local Performer

I cannot get download to work anymore with pandora plus.  The advice I was given was to switch to Apple Music.  I had it working and suddenly it failed and there is no way to control it.  Apple Music only 5 dollars more and working.  Sorry pandora plus .  Frustrating me too much and I was a subscriber for many years.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Badgrrr Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 

0 Kudos

sgginc
Opening Act

"Pandora Premium which allows subscribers to download any station, playlist, album or song in their collection for offline listening."

Appears that playlists are not downloadable as of 12/11/2022.

Perhaps help needs to be updated?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sgginc You should be able to download playlists to your mobile device for Offline listening with Pandora Premium.

This being said, I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos