cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit on Premium Access sessions

tomasbrooks00
Local Performer

I can not access my playlist I created

It says I have hit my limitations how long do I have to get access to my playlist collection 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
37 Replies

smokinmoonrock
Local Performer

Mine said 40 hours :(.

smokinmoonrock
Local Performer

Mine says I can't listen until the end of november

0 Kudos

shawn1409
Underground

When everyone one switch to Spotify because of stuff like this the will regret it.

0 Kudos

MusicFan9153
Local Performer

Hi, I love pandora to listen to, so I can fall asleep, but it says I have a temporary limit, so I was wondering if someone could help me with this??

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MusicFan9153 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Limit on Premium Access sessions

Check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Aedon
Underground

Just answer the gosh darn question man how long does the stupid limit last and if you guys don't have a set time period you need to set one. I use the premium sessions for my runs which is nice because the thirty minutes free of adds is nice because trust me man one of the worst things I have ever felt is trying to run uphill with a stupid anti-vape or national debt relievers advertisement blasting in my ear, so again tell us how long the stupid limit is.

Aedon
Underground

Alright everyone update my limit only lasted a day so I guess the limit is like 3-4 sessions a day maybe but more testing will have to be done

0 Kudos

EminemFan121
Local Performer

I know. this is true. just wait and you will get it back eventually i guess.

0 Kudos

EminemFan121
Local Performer

look, it is just their way of making money. There is no way around it. you have to buy pandora premium.

0 Kudos

PXRSCHE
Local Performer

Is there a possibility the “listening limit” could be removed, I watch the ads yet after a certain point it blocks me. If not, could I know when the limiter expires or goes away?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PXRSCHE I moved your post over to this existing thread: Limit on Premium Access sessions

0 Kudos

Freakyrockstone
Local Performer

I cannot listen to Pandora since last night it says I reached my listening limit what is that all about?

0 Kudos

CarlyK
Local Performer

I think Pandora is struggling financially. They have a lot of errors with their app but don't seem to be offering a fix for any of them. It will lock out the option to pass or stop on my Samsung A54, so then I have to force stop, and now for days I've had the same listening limit message. You can post on here, but they do nothing to fix any app issue. It's just an auto-message that sounds like an ad instead of a response. Just switch to Spotify or YouTube. No issues playing whatever song I want on YouTube over and over again. I don't even have to watch an ad in Chrome. Pandora has been losing revenue for years and a lot of it is because they don't listen to consumer concerns. Sad, because I really prefer Pandora when it's working properly. 

Aedon
Underground

Yeah I wouldn't put it past them. 

My limit only ended up being like 24 hrs so not desirable but nothing I missed. 

I probably won't switch to spotify yet just because pandora hasn't given me any issues since my above comment. But yeah so long as they continue to not give me any issues i'm cheap so i'll probably continue to use it but if they really start going downhill I might have to make the change. 

Yeah pandora has been awesome especially since I went from using soundcloud online to downloading pandora... quite the change🤣.

0 Kudos

Drumajor27
Local Performer
I just pay the $10 a month now and never have any issues.

porterfunk
Local Performer

when do i get more free sessiond

0 Kudos

Jimmieboi10
Local Performer

not true i was on Pandora earlier and it said you love Pandora premium but you have hit a temporary limit.

Jimmieboi10_1-1714070223646.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jimmieboi10 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Limit on Premium Access sessions

0 Kudos