cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Plus trial ends today, but can't figure out how to cancel

AdamPandora

@emilysires I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

delete account

monkey12
Local Performer

this is the biggest **ahem** i have ever seen. if u subscribe it will not let u ether delete the account, or let you cancel it. i have been trying to do this for a month now and it still takes the money out of my account. all i want is to ether delete my account or cancel my subscription. but it will not let me. i have emailed them on multiple occasions. 

0 Kudos

Re: delete account

AdamPandora

@monkey12 I moved your post to this thread since your account is currently upgraded through Google Play: Manage subscription: Google Play

You can find step by step instructions on how to cancel your subscription in the accepted solution to this thread.

Once you start hearing ads again after canceling your subscription, you can delete your account completely from your mobile device by using the following steps.

To delete your account on a mobile device:

1. Go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar and tap the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Then select Settings > Account > Delete Account.

You can view your expiration date from your Android device:

1. Launch the Google Play Store app.
  2. Tap the menu icon at the top left of the screen (3 horizontal lines), then Subscriptions.
  3. Then find Pandora under Subscriptions. 
  4. If you change your mind while the upgrade is still active, you can tap Pandora and Resubscribe.

For more information about your account, you can reach out to the Google Play support team.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Re: No subscription showing in settings to cancel

cbsliny
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue.. I logged onto an older username with an email I no longer have access to XXXX my current email is XXXX. the problem here is my current account states there is no record of a purchase let alone a subscription in Chrome site where I am in fact logged in google play. heres where it gets wierd in The App where  I'm also logged into shows it's availability, unlike the chrome website. 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

Re: No subscription showing in settings to cancel

AdamPandora

@cbsliny It sounds like you may have more than one Google Play profile, or another Google Play account under an alternate email address.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this furrther.

0 Kudos

Cancelation with Google Play

TheGoose2006
Local Performer

I was sampling the 30 days of premium and I'm trying to cancel.  If I didn't cancel I'd get billedon the 28th of this month.  I went into Google play and unsubscribed but it still says I'm premium.  Did I not truly cancel or do they not pull it from you until the 30 days ate over?

0 Kudos

Re: Cancelation with Google Play

AdamPandora

@TheGoose2006 I moved your post to this thread since your account is currently upgraded through Google Play: Manage subscription: Google Play

As long as you ran through the cancellation steps provided in the accepted solution to this thread, your trial will expire at the end of the 30 days, and your account will automatically revert back to the free service.

Canceling your subscription will only prevent the trial from automatically renewing - it will not end it immediately.

Let me know if you run into any trouble with this. 

0 Kudos

Subscription

sprinksdad1962
Local Performer

Ive been trying to cancel my account but i keep getting an error....please help

0 Kudos

Re: Subscription

AdamPandora

@sprinksdad1962 moved your post to this thread since your account is currently upgraded through Google Play: Manage subscription: Google Play

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions to cancel.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets taken care of.

0 Kudos

cancel: google play

8614moo
Local Performer

I want to cancel subscription for my account. The app says that I am subscribed by google play, but under my google account, it says that I am not subscribed for this. 

0 Kudos

Re: cancel: google play

AdamPandora

@8614moo I moved your post over to this existing thread: Manage subscription: Google Play

My guess is that your subscription was purchased using a different Google Play account than the one you are currently logged in with on your Android device.

To help make sure this gets resolved, I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email.

0 Kudos

Re: Canceling subscription on old account

Cjermelle
Local Performer

I have been trying to cancel my free trial for a few days now. I do not have access to the email account on file. Can someone from Pandora reach out to me? 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos