cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage subscription: Google Play

Chrishodge47
Local Performer

I dont have a computer to cancel my subscription with and that wasnt made clear to me when i signef up with my phone. I want my subscription cancelled and my card not charged.. I dont know what type of scam you people are running but i will contact some kind of consumer watch group and report you if you dont fix this and take all chatges off my card. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
166 Replies

Carolynmorgan
Local Performer

Please cancel my subscription. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Carolynmorgan I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded through Google Play.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions to cancel.

Hope this helps. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Kaitlynns
Local Performer

I've been trying for two days now to cancel my pandora plus subscription with absolutely no luck and just got charged for another month. When I go to Google play to manage my subscription,  as it says I should do, and select pandora it just starts a never ending loop. Click the manage subscription, click get started, select pandora, click manage subscription,  click get started,  select  pandora,  etc. I have gone through this for ten+ minutes a few times with no change. Cannot cancel on the computer because I used the app. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Kaitlynns, thanks for posting to community. I've moved your message to Manage subscription: Google Play to keep things organized. 

Sorry for any trouble cancelling your subscription through Google Play. I've contacted our User Support team to help with this. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your community account. 

Please be on the look out for their email. 👍🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Lorettatyler
Local Performer

I need someone to call me asap i don't want nothing taking out of my account because y'all lie.

Moderator Edit: Removed personal info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Lorettatyler I moved your post over to this thread since your account is currently upgraded through Google Play.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to cancel.

If you run into trouble with this, you can contact our support team directly by submitting a message through our help page.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

swiles1011
Local Performer

Yeah, i never subscribed for pandora. Yet all of a sudden im charged last month and this month... odd. Definetly gna be deleting the app all together but i want a refund!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@swiles1011 I moved your post to this thread since it looks like your account is upgraded through Google Play.

From what our support team saw, they mentioned your account was signed up for a free trial to Pandora Premium through Google Play back in February. Since the trial was never canceled, it ended up renewing with an actual monthly subscription.

That being said, they will also be contacting you via email to further assist with this. 

0 Kudos

swiles1011
Local Performer

I never signed up for a trial either. Only trial i signed up for in feb was youtube music. Which i continued. I dont even remember the last time i used pandora or opened it up. Ive never subscribed to pandora

0 Kudos

Joshjr
Local Performer
  • How can I get refunded for subscription that was never used. 
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Joshjr Unfortunately, we do not issue full or partial monthly refunds as stated in our terms of service.

You can view the terms of the agreement and all billing terms you agreed to when you signed up for your subscription here.

That being said, I am going to send you over to our support team to see if there is anything else they can offer on their end.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Pissedcueball
Local Performer

This is bs. I can sign up on here but i cant unsub. **ahem**? Ive been trying foe months to get off this **ahem** thing but the only time im reminded is late when i see the email andbnb im at home with no computer. Im busy all day so it doesnt cross my mind. I wantbyou gone. Ive paid hundreds for your service which i dont use and im tired of it. Not gonna go karen and ask for the manager im gonna go straight to an attourney if you dont give me the info i need to stop paying you for a service i very rarely use. Every help topic is confusing and circular and very shady with the light text on the topics im trying to look up on how to stop paying. Get me in contact with someone who can help me.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Pissedcueball I moved your post to this thread since your account is currently upgraded through Google Play.

You can use the following steps to cancel your subscription:

1. Go to play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions.
  2. Under Subscriptions find Pandora.
  3. Click Cancel Subscription then follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation.

You can also get in touch with the Google Play support team directly.

You can find out more about managing your subscription from our help page article here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

karolmac
Local Performer

What account name is above

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@karolmac Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

To clarify, did you need some help canceling your subscription through Google Play?

If so, check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do so.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Bjrw42
Local Performer

I have been trying to cancel my free Pandora Premium trial, but the instructions on the site aren't getting me anywhere.  I enjoy Pandora, but I do not need Premium access.  Will someone please ensure this is cancelled, so I am not charged at the end of my trial?

Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Bjrw42 I moved your post to this thread since your account is upgraded through Google Play.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to cancel your subscription.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

jfoy
Local Performer

my account is on a old google play account. I Can't access this account anymore. can you guys help me.

I want to unsubscribe. 

Thanks

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @jfoy! Thanks for posting to community!

I moved your message over to an existing thread to keep things organized: Manage subscription: Google Play

I asked our User Support team to take a look for me and they have confirmed that your subscription to Pandora Premium through Google Play has been cancelled. 

You can still enjoy your Pandora Premium benefits until your subscription is up (around 7/30/2020), and you won't be charged again.

To view your expiration date or restore the subscription from your Android device:

• Launch the Google Play Store app.
  • Tap the menu icon at the top left of the screen (3 horizontal lines), then Subscriptions.
  • Then find Pandora to view those details. 

If you change your mind while the upgrade is still active, you can tap Pandora and Resubscribe. 

For more information about your account, you can reach out to the Google Play support team.

Thanks for trying Premium!

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Bleuangel092
Local Performer

Hi, I am trying to cancel my pandora premium but my subscription can not be found and I checked my bank account and it says it was done through google so I went to google play and that's when I found out that there is no subscription. Been trying to cancel and searching the entire day literly the entire day no results at all. I very fustrated and even though I love pandora financially I can not make monthly payments. Can someone help?

0 Kudos