cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: No desktop computer to cancel Google Play ordered subscription

@jesr8ks Since your subscription was purchased through Google Play, you won't actually need a computer to cancel.

To cancel your subscription, check out the steps provided in the accepted solution to this post.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I want to cancel my suscription

Local Performer

How do I cancel my suscription?  No way using google play...I just cant find what you tell me to look for!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I want to cancel my suscription

@lynettecardona Nice to see you around the community!

I moved your post to this thread since your subscription was purchased through Google Play.

You should be able to follow the steps provided on this post to cancel your subscription.

If no subscription for Pandora is showing in your subscription settings within Google Play, then it sounds like you may have more than one Google Play profile, or another Google Play account under an alternate email address that the subscription was purchased on.

I'd recommend making sure you're signed into your main Google Play profile before following the cancellation steps. 

Otherwise, you can reach out to Google Play directly, and they will be able to advise you using your payment information.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the meantime, someone from our support team will also be reaching out to you separately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: No computer to cancel subscription

Local Performer

I'm on the same boat! Aughhh its crazy how it is easy to "purchase" but they make it insanely difficult to UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: No computer to cancel subscription

Hi @Lily_10 thanks for posting to community!

I've moved your post to Manage subscription: Google Play, after I peeked at your Pandora account and saw that you're upgraded through Google Play. Good news is you should be able to manage this directly from your Android phone. 

You can follow the steps provided on this post to cancel your subscription.

If no subscription for Pandora is showing in your subscription settings within Google Play, then you may have more than one Google Play profile, or another Google Play account under an alternate email address that the subscription was purchased on.

I'd recommend making sure you're signed into your main Google Play profile before following the cancellation steps. 

Otherwise, you can reach out to Google Play directly, and they will be able to advise you using your payment information.

If you continue to have trouble, feel free to let us know and I'll have ask our User Support team for more help.

Thanks for being part of community! 😄

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancel

Local Performer

Except that these are not options. First option is: "You're currently subscribed to Pandora Plus via Google Play. Manage your subscription on Google Play." Second line tells me the current plan: "Pandora Plus". So then...where's the Cancel or manage or anything else?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancel

Hey there, @LisaBauer. 👋

I moved your post over to this thread to keep the community space organized. @AdamPandora has a helpful post about managing subscriptions here.

++

If you're upgraded directly through the Pandora website (not Google Play, iTunes / Apple, Roku, etc), then you would manage your subscription from a computer using the website.

Since you were upgraded through Google Play, you would manage your subscription through your Google Play Store account as this is how you would be charged. 

At this time, your account is registered as free. If you need further assistance, I can have someone from our User Support team help with your account directly. Just let me know. 

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I am a 100% disabled combat veteran and can't get response

Local Performer

Please cancel my subscription. I can't find payment method. Pandora lists Google play, but it is not there. Help, this typing is difficult because I have very limited vision.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: I am a 100% disabled combat veteran and can't get response

Local Performer

Hey , I found out how to cancel. @tbobcar 

GO INTO YOUR APP STORE AND GO TO YOUR SUBSCRIPTION’s and you will be able to cancel or upgrade! 

Hope that was helpful 

Highlighted

Re: I am a 100% disabled combat veteran and can't get response

Hi there, @tbobcar. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

@NequaaLovee is correct. Since you were upgraded through Google Play, you can cancel your subscription through their billing platform using this helpful article.

I do see that you were in touch with our User Support team via email. Please check your messages as someone has reached out regarding your subscription cancelation. 

Thanks so much for being apart of the community! 🎵

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Cancelling subscription impossible

Local Performer

Im trying to cancel my premium subscription. I'm billed through PayPal, via Google play. Everything says I have to cancel through my Google play subscriptions. But I've tried logging into Google play through every email possible but none are showing a subscription for pandora!! There is no option to change subscription through pandora website or app, and they're not letting me delete my account(which I really don't want to do, but thought it might solve this) because I have a current subscription.... which I can't cancel. Please help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Cancelling subscription impossible

@Rebeccashipman Our User Support team has confirmed that you already have an open case with them regarding this issue.

Keep an eye out for their email reply as that is how they will be contacting you to assist.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos