cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No PC to downgrade to Pandora Plus

cmvatani1205
Local Performer

All I want to do is change my plan from premium to plus. I still see ads so I rather just deal with plus. All I get in community help is telling me to change it on a pc. I don't have a pc!!! Then, the help questions tells you to go to google play to change it but pandora isn't even listed under my play subscriptions. It shouldn't be this hard to contact pandora!! 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity, Removed personal info, Format

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmvatani1205 Our support team has confirmed that you already have an open case with them.

Please keep an eye out for their reply to your message and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmvatani1205 Our support team has confirmed that you already have an open case with them.

Please keep an eye out for their reply to your message and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

cmvatani1205
Local Performer

Can't a Customer Service Agent contact me by phone or email with a solution to this problem?! I don't have time to continually check back for " community help " for a Pandora shortfall. I tried the " community " solution of trying to use a PC and it is almost virtually impossible to change your plan!! As many subscribers as Pandora has surely they can afford " live " Customer Service Support.😡😡😡😡😡😡 

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmvatani1205 I reached out to our support team to see the status of this, and they mentioned they have replied back to your initial message.

If you aren't seeing that email in your inbox, I recommend checking your spam/junk folder to ensure their messages aren't getting filtered out.

0 Kudos

Bedwpd
Local Performer

the chat session is a joke so we will see how the help response is from the email

0 Kudos