cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving prompts for one hour uninterrupted listening

neel_arunabh
Opening Act

I am really angry at Pandora. Everyday, I wait for a "get one hour uninterrupted" advertisement to appear and then I click on the blue rectangle to start the session. This week, I did not get that pop up. I am really angry and I really need to listen to at least one session every day. I last listened to a one hour uninterrupted session on Friday.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @neel_arunabh. 👋

Thanks for your post!

Looks like you originally reported not receiving a prompt to use the uninterrupted hour. These offers are at the discretion of the advertiser. However, we can pass along your feedback.

If you're not receiving the prompt as frequently as you'd like, feel free to initiate a complimentary session of Premium. You can find out more about these sessions work here: Premium Access

++

If you still feel that you did not receive the hour of ad-free music you were promised after completing the sponsored activity, could you provide some more information about your experience?

• How were you accessing Pandora when you received the offer? If on a mobile phone, iPhone or Android?
  • Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on?
  • What time of day did you receive the offer?
  • Did the ad ask you to watch a video, swipe through a gallery of photos, or rotate an image?
  • After doing the activity, did you hear a voice say "your uninterrupted listening starts now" or did you see a black bar saying "Uninterrupted Listening" appear above your album art?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies

neel_arunabh
Opening Act

I am really angry at Pandora. Every day, I wait for the opportunity to listen to a one hour uninterrupted listening session. One week has passed and I have not got the opportunity to listen. 

Bmills500
Local Performer

Seriously? Me too I just came searching for an answer. Did you end up getting an answer?

Katrinagilstrap
Local Performer

1C3C5496-0A05-40CA-B615-5F19BFD3A9A9.png

 I reached out to customer service and this is what they told me why it’s not sending us the link for uninterrupted listening. They are going to look into it for us. 

neel_arunabh
Opening Act

Courtesy link: https://community.pandora.com/t5/Subscriptions/Not-receiving-prompts-for-one-hour-uninterrupted-list...

Back in January, I reported an issue regarding the uninterrupted listening sessions. Things were OK after that. Then in February again, I faced the same issue and I again replied in the linked post. Then things were fine after that. In May I got a reply saying "They are going to look into it for us." However last night again, I again faced a similar issue. Every station was showing the Geico ad on repeat and again did not give us a one-hour uninterrupted listening session prompt. This needs to be fixed. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @neel_arunabh. 👋

Thanks for your post!

Looks like you originally reported not receiving a prompt to use the uninterrupted hour. These offers are at the discretion of the advertiser. However, we can pass along your feedback.

If you're not receiving the prompt as frequently as you'd like, feel free to initiate a complimentary session of Premium. You can find out more about these sessions work here: Premium Access

++

If you still feel that you did not receive the hour of ad-free music you were promised after completing the sponsored activity, could you provide some more information about your experience?

• How were you accessing Pandora when you received the offer? If on a mobile phone, iPhone or Android?
  • Which of your station(s) did you hear/see it on?
  • What time of day did you receive the offer?
  • Did the ad ask you to watch a video, swipe through a gallery of photos, or rotate an image?
  • After doing the activity, did you hear a voice say "your uninterrupted listening starts now" or did you see a black bar saying "Uninterrupted Listening" appear above your album art?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

KingProKal-el
Local Performer

Same here why is this happening

Katrinagilstrap
Local Performer
it all depends on if there’s advertisers who pay for the 1 hour listening if it’s going to be avail all the time

Sent from my iPhone

KingProKal-el
Local Performer

Yes but it was blue

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KingProKal-el I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

arivard295
Underground

Ya best bet seems like you need to be your own ad blocker and just close the ap and restart it to skip ads if they won't give us commercial free listening 

0 Kudos