cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving subscription on all devices

jomoma
Local Performer

\I'm paying for pandora plus but it only works on my ipad and not on iphone. Yes, I clicked on apple id on my iphone (as you suggested to others) and saw that my pandora plus subscription is "Inactive". But it is not inactive because I pay $4.99 each month, through apple. Yes, I already tried deleting the current pandora app after signing out, rebooted my phone, downloaded the pandora app again from the apple app store, signed in again and same thing. So I am paying $4.99/month to be able to stream on only one device?? Please clarify!

Moderator Edit: Format, Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jomoma It sounds like your upgraded account is registered under a different email address than the one you are currently logged in with on your phone.

I'm showing the account connected to your Community profile is set up with the free service - not Pandora Plus.

Since it sounds like you are logged into the correct account on your iPad, I recommend verifying what email address you area logged in with on that device. You can then sign out of Pandora on your iPhone, and then sign back in using the same email address you see on your iPad.

Could you confirm that's the account you are logged in with?

You can find the active account on your iPad and iPhone by:

1. Opening the Pandora app and selecting the Profile tab.
  2. Tapping the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  3. Checking the email address next to the Account field.
  4. If this is not correct, scroll down and select Sign Out. Then log back in with the above email address and your Pandora password.

If you continue to experience issues, you can also reach out to our support team directly here for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jomoma It sounds like your upgraded account is registered under a different email address than the one you are currently logged in with on your phone.

I'm showing the account connected to your Community profile is set up with the free service - not Pandora Plus.

Since it sounds like you are logged into the correct account on your iPad, I recommend verifying what email address you area logged in with on that device. You can then sign out of Pandora on your iPhone, and then sign back in using the same email address you see on your iPad.

Could you confirm that's the account you are logged in with?

You can find the active account on your iPad and iPhone by:

1. Opening the Pandora app and selecting the Profile tab.
  2. Tapping the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
  3. Checking the email address next to the Account field.
  4. If this is not correct, scroll down and select Sign Out. Then log back in with the above email address and your Pandora password.

If you continue to experience issues, you can also reach out to our support team directly here for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos