cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged

Sharlie2006
Local Performer

I am being overcharged..

Who do I need to speak with to get help?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sharlie2006 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sharlie2006 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

dcatlowpj
Local Performer

I Signed up for a Pandora 30-day trial (the highest cost one, $9.99 a month).   I found that I used it seldomly, mostly for later afternoons a few times a month.  I decided to try the $4.99 plan and I therefore signed up for THAT plan and then suddenly I was charged for the most expensive plan.   HOW do I get back to where I want to be:   TRIAL for the PANDORA PLUS and then I will decide later which one will work.  I MIGHT go for the bigger plan, but I am not sure yet.    I saved a screen shot of the order and it clearly says, "$4.99."

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dcatlowpj I'm showing the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is signed up for a trial to Pandora Plus that is set to renew at the $4.99 (plus any applicable tax) monthly rate.

I don't see any history of this account ever being signed up for Pandora Premium at the $9.99 rate.

For future reference, you can view your subscription details by visiting this link from a computer.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

dcatlowpj
Local Performer

Hi, Adam, I got billed by my Google Account yesterday and it surprised me.   I need to get to the bottom of how it happened.  Google, who I TRIED to contact, do not reply.   This is SO GOOGLE of them, isn't it?  I normally have ZERO issues with subscriptions.  I think that the $9.99 TRIAL must have been left behind somehow and "active."   I believe that I am not that much of a beginner at signing up for subscriptions, such as Netflix, so I have a learning curve to overcome here at Pandora.     Again, I signed up for TRIAL ONE and then TRIAL TWO ($9.99, and then I was trying the $4.99 plan, which apparently has fewer ads) and trying to decide between the two.    More than Likely, I can live with an ad here and there.  I THOUGHT that signing up for Trial number two, the $4.99 one, would automatically cancel the automatic payment for the higher cost plan, but I have learned that assuming anything can be a mistake.  OH, wow, anyway, I am simply looking for a refund.

0 Kudos

dcatlowpj
Local Performer

I would appreciate any suggestions to make this an easy transition to getting the Charge reversed, and then how to GET WHAT I WANT easily.   It is pretty simple, I would guess, but I made an error in Judgment possibly as I could have FIRST canceled the automatic charge, right?  THEN, I could have signed up for the PLUS account?

I do hate making work for anyone here.   Thanks for any suggestions and the community clearly works.

DJ

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @dcatlowpj.

Yes - it sounds like you have two different Pandora accounts that you created, and upgraded one to Plus, and the other to Premium through Google Play.

I do see you have also reached out to our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

0 Kudos

dcatlowpj
Local Performer

You know, you are ON TO IT, I think.  Over the years, I have used Pandora on more than one device.  I actually looked into my "encrypted" password file this morning and it may well be that I used "djohnsonhot@yahoo" at one time.   I fount it in my spreadsheet.  I THOUGHT that this may have been removed.  I do want to use dcatlowpj@gmail.com as my final account.    That djohnsonhot account was removed a long time ago and I cannot even log into it any longer (I do not THINK I can).  I used Yahoo for advertising a Motorcycle Product and they screwed up..so, I closed it (I THINK!).  Thanks for kind reply, Adam!   This is truly a working and active community and this is rare!

0 Kudos

dcatlowpj
Local Performer

OK, I tried to log into my Yahoo account and I am being prevented so I think it was erased long ago (over 10 years ago).  So, any correspondence there will be going into that black hole.  🙂

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dcatlowpj Our support team will be contacting you at the email address associated with your Community account (this doesn't appear to be a Yahoo account).

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Sharlie2006
Local Performer
One account was a free account
But each month I'm being charged $14.06 twice so could you please reverse
those charges and refund my money and only charged me for one of those
Premium Accounts
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sharlie2006 I do see our support team has already sent you an email to help with this.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Local Performer

Sadly, pandora's turned into a huge rip off!!! Over 10 year subscriber!!! Sad : (

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos