cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will upgrading to Premium go deeper into an artist's catalog?

Hugh520
Local Performer

Hello community. I've just re-subscribed to Pandora. It's been a while. I am a plus member in my free trial. I am finding that Pandora isn't going very deep into artists' catalogs. Does Pandora go deeper with a premium subscription? I definitely like the FM radio station feel of not knowing what's coming up next, but so far Pandora just seems to be skimming the surface of most artists. Pandora if you're listening feel free to chime in.

Hugh520  

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hugh520 Nice to see you around the community.

Upgrading to Pandora Premium will not change your radio experience or bring in different songs when streaming.

This being said, there are a couple of options for you if you'd like to go deeper into an artist's catalog.

Utilize Pandora Modes:

Rather than listening in My Station Mode, I recommend using Deep Cuts Mode.

This mode will bring in some of those deep tracks by the artist you are looking for:

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 4.48.43 AM.png

If you upgrade to Pandora Premium, you'd also have the option of listening in Artist Only Mode.

Artist Only Mode will only play tracks by the artist(s) you've seeded your station with.

Playing music on demand:

If you upgrade to Pandora Premium, you'd also have the option of streaming music on-demand.

This means you'd be able to go into an artist's page, and shuffle through all of their songs we currently have in our library.

You'd also have the option of creating custom playlists where you can pick and choose the exact songs you want to listen to during your listening session.

If you do upgrade to Pandora Premium and would like instructions on how to do this, feel free to reach back out and let us know.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos