cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora Premium Monthly Payment

skilletshb
Local Performer

I really like the features I've had in Pandora Premium for the six-month free trial that I have had. I mostly like the radio feature with Pandora, but it's nice to be able to download playlists and all the stations/songs/albums/etc I want. The free trial ends in the next couple of weeks and I would like to keep Pandora Premium, however, I don't have a total of $110 to spend on an annual subscription. It would be a lot easier if I was able to pay $9.99 a month, but I don't see an option for it under Pandora Premium, only Pandora Plus. Is there a way to do this? Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@skilletshb Unfortunately, this can't be easily done as your account was already signed up for an annual subscription to Pandora Plus (prior to initiating the 6-month trial to Pandora Premium at the cost of Pandora Plus).

Because of this, at the end of the 6-month trial, you have two options if you want to stick with Pandora Premium:

1. We will reset your subscription's expiration date when the trial is over, and charge you a prorated amount for a year of Premium.
    • This prorated amount is calculated by considering how much Pandora Plus time you've already paid for when your Pandora Premium trial transitions to a normal Pandora Premium subscription. We take the total cost of those forfeited months and subtract it from the normal Premium rate of $109.89/annually.*
  2. Or, we can prevent the trial from renewing, and at the end of the trial refund you for the remaining time still left on your Pandora Plus subscription and set your account back to the free service.
    • You can then resubscibe with a monthly subscription to Pandora Premium after that has been done. 

If you'd like to proceed with the second option, let me know and I can help put you in touch with our support team to get that process started. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@skilletshb Unfortunately, this can't be easily done as your account was already signed up for an annual subscription to Pandora Plus (prior to initiating the 6-month trial to Pandora Premium at the cost of Pandora Plus).

Because of this, at the end of the 6-month trial, you have two options if you want to stick with Pandora Premium:

1. We will reset your subscription's expiration date when the trial is over, and charge you a prorated amount for a year of Premium.
    • This prorated amount is calculated by considering how much Pandora Plus time you've already paid for when your Pandora Premium trial transitions to a normal Pandora Premium subscription. We take the total cost of those forfeited months and subtract it from the normal Premium rate of $109.89/annually.*
  2. Or, we can prevent the trial from renewing, and at the end of the trial refund you for the remaining time still left on your Pandora Plus subscription and set your account back to the free service.
    • You can then resubscibe with a monthly subscription to Pandora Premium after that has been done. 

If you'd like to proceed with the second option, let me know and I can help put you in touch with our support team to get that process started. 

0 Kudos