Pandora for two users

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mastersdave I recommend checking out Pandora Premium Family.

With Pandora Premium Family, you'll get all the benefits of Premium for up to six family members at one low price. Each of your family members will get full access to Premium features, but they'll have their own account. (In other words, you won't have to share your music unless you want to.)

That means that all six family members will be able to:

• Listen to what you want, when you want
  • Create radio stations or custom playlists
  • Enjoy podcasts
  • Download music for offline listening
  • Skip or replay songs whenever
  • Listen to higher quality audio, uninterrupted by ads

You'll also get exclusive access to "Our Soundtrack," a regularly-updated playlist created just for your family that combines each person’s unique musical tastes.

Our Premium Family plan is $14.99 a month or $164.89 annually. Taxes may also apply depending on local tax laws in your area.

Since your account is currently upgraded via Apple, you'll need to check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to switch to Premium Family: Switch to Premium Family while on Apple sub

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mastersdave I recommend checking out Pandora Premium Family.

With Pandora Premium Family, you'll get all the benefits of Premium for up to six family members at one low price. Each of your family members will get full access to Premium features, but they'll have their own account. (In other words, you won't have to share your music unless you want to.)

That means that all six family members will be able to:

• Listen to what you want, when you want
  • Create radio stations or custom playlists
  • Enjoy podcasts
  • Download music for offline listening
  • Skip or replay songs whenever
  • Listen to higher quality audio, uninterrupted by ads

You'll also get exclusive access to "Our Soundtrack," a regularly-updated playlist created just for your family that combines each person’s unique musical tastes.

Our Premium Family plan is $14.99 a month or $164.89 annually. Taxes may also apply depending on local tax laws in your area.

Since your account is currently upgraded via Apple, you'll need to check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to switch to Premium Family: Switch to Premium Family while on Apple sub

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

CrissyB1
Local Performer

These generic answers don't help at all. They do not describe how the Family Plan works and only frustrate the user further. I invited users on the family plan, and now there seems to be no way for other members to listen on my master account. **ahem**? I'm cancelling my stupid expensive family plan.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CrissyB1 Sorry for any confusion around that.

Upgrading to the Family Plan means that you and up to five other accounts can enjoy all of the benefits of Pandora Premium, while keeping your individual Pandora accounts.

There isn't a plan available that allows multiple users to stream the same Pandora account simultaneously.

With the Premium Family plan, each member of the plan will need to use their own separate accounts.

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos