cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora for Business - Mood Media

dsulja
Local Performer

Hi I am trying to have my account unlocked. It shut down this morning and when I logged in it said it was locked due to non payment. My card had expired after having the same subscription for over 5 years. I updated my payment info but after spending over 2 hours on hold it disconnected me and I gave up trying to stay on hold.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

dsulja
Local Performer

this is on my business account not personal account

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @dsulja! 👋🏻Thanks for posting on community. 

I'd be happy to help with any Pandora account or personal listening issues, but since Pandora for Business is delivered and licensed by Mood Media, we do not provide support for the hardware or billing associated with the service.

If you're not able to reach them by phone during this time, I would recommend emailing them. They will get back to you as soon as possible.

To email their support team click here.

Thanks again for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

cheerchic2011
Local Performer

Hello Everyone, 

I work remotely at home in my office and alway have pandora playing. However I am going to be traveling a lot to a local office more and we are discussing playing music in the office but do not want it to be on one specific computer. Is there any radio or device that we can purchase to play pandora on just a general device so they don't have to log into my computer? 

They are old school as well so they don't want to have to worry about connecting their phone to bluetooth and playing pandora that way. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cheerchic2011 Nice to see you around the Community! 

It sounds like you're using Pandora to play music in a public setting (which is not considered personal use).

If so, we have a solution for you. Pandora is available and optimized for use in settings like these through Mood Media, with features like unlimited listening, no advertising, and a media player that can connect to your existing sound system.

Additionally, due to the terms of our music licenses, the consumer version of the Pandora service (including Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium) cannot legally be used to play music in a commercial or public setting. Any Pandora listening that isn't personal and private, even for non-profit or tax exempt organizations, must be properly licensed through Mood Media, which fairly compensates artists, authors, composers, publishers and other rightsholders.

Use of Pandora in these settings is available only via hardware sold by Mood Media. To learn more or sign up, click here.

Hope this helps! 😁

0 Kudos

Onewisch
Local Performer

How many stations can a business access at one location?  We have a restaurant with an outdoor eating area and would like to offer different music on the patio. 
thanks. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Onewisch Use of Pandora in these settings is available only via hardware sold by Mood Media. To learn more or sign up, click here.

You can also contact their support team here if you have any additional questions.

They will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos