cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password isn't accepted when upgrading

tdawg81pg
Local Performer

Password works on computer and Android device. But, password doesn't work when paying for subscription. Why? Please advise if you need email and password to resolve.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tdawg81pg I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tdawg81pg I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos

Jr1227
Local Performer

All my passwords work except when trying to upgrade to premium please help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jr1227 I do see you were able to successfully upgrade your account to Pandora Plus shortly after posting to the Community.

Was there anything else you needed help with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Renegade86
Local Performer

I have same problem,, what's the solution ? I try clicking on view solution and nothing

All I wanted to do was try out the free 30 days upgrade and my password isnt being accepted when trying to upgrade but works for everything else. and now I'm stuck with typo for community username that i cant change or delete, tell what good is this community if everything has to be PMd, seriously considering getting rid of this whole app

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Renegade86 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos