cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not going through with Google Play

George1
Local Performer

We keep receiving emails from Google that our Pandora subscription payment won't go through. I have money in PayPal and that's how it's set up to pay, but it doesn't seem to be working for some reason.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@George1 Thanks for writing and sorry for any trouble.

You'll need to contact the Google Play support team for more information on why your payment is not being accepted through their service.

You can get in touch with the Google Play support team here.

If you continue to run into issues, I recommend upgrading directly through our website instead, here.

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@George1 Thanks for writing and sorry for any trouble.

You'll need to contact the Google Play support team for more information on why your payment is not being accepted through their service.

If you continue to run into issues, I recommend upgrading directly through our website instead, here.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

earsplittingads
Local Performer

I want desperately to buy "Ad-free", but for some strange reason pandora (google--I don't know!) keeps refusing my mastercard debit. There's money in the account---but I'm told to check with my bank. When I call the bank, they tell me there's nothing wrong with my card. I get to use my card everywhere... But pandora. What gives?

Tell me if I'm doing something wrong...Please..?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@earsplittingads I moved your post over to this existing thread: Payment not going through with Google Play

If you continue to run into issues, I recommend upgrading directly through our website instead, here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos