cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Family - Add members back to plan after resubscribing

Jstoeltzing
Local Performer

Payment card expired. I renewed but have to add all family members back?

My payment card expired and I forgot. I clicked the link in the email notification I got about this to re subscribe. After I re subscribed I went to manage family and all of the family members I added there previously are gone. Is there a way to get them all back without having to get all of their email addresses again?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jstoeltzing I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jstoeltzing I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Jstoeltzing
Local Performer

Thanks.. support resolved this for me.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jstoeltzing Happy to hear it!

0 Kudos

Hollykimbrell96
Local Performer

My credit card recently expired. I updated the information. As the account holder I am able to get into my Pandora account. I sent invites to my family members. The invites are not working. Can someone please help?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hollykimbrell96 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Hollykimbrell96
Local Performer

Your support reached out to me via email, and told me how to add a new credit card to my plan. I had already done that that wasn't my question. And now they've already closed out the ticket because they think they saw the problem when they didn't even read what the problem was. Can someone please help me?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hollykimbrell96 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

stross7411
Local Performer

I have the family plan but at the end of renew it was cancelled once I realized it I joined again.  I sent a invite to someone who was on the old plan but they can not accept the invite again.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stross7411 I have manually added the 4 original users back onto your family plan.

If you need to make changes to your family plan, you'll want to visit the Subscription section of your account.

As the primary account holder you will select Manage Family to view and make any changes to your family plan.

If you're using a computer: 

If you're using a mobile device:

• Go to the Pandora website.
  • Select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left. Then tap Subscription. (Log in to your account if prompted.)

I hope this helps!

0 Kudos