cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Family - Use one account on multiple devices simultaneously

emmanueln
Local Performer

Hi Pandora

I pay for Pandora Premium Family or whatever the most expensive product is called.  Since I'm allotted 6 accounts that can play simultaneously and only using 3, I was hoping to be able to use Pandora at home on my Amazon echo devices AND on my phone if I leave home to listen to music in my car while others are at home still listening.  (They both use my email account).  I have well over 100 stations that I'd rather not individually share from one account to another in case I had to create a new account for my echo devices.  When trying to do this, Pandora stops with the concurrent streaming message which is really irritating since I'm still within the 6 concurrent streams.  Can you fix this or create a better way to copy playlists and profiles to a new account so I can use a distinct account on my echo devices?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@emmanueln Unfortunately, the only way to stream across your devices simultaneously would be to create a new account for each one.

I definitely understand your frustration, and while there isn't an easy way to bulk share stations/playlists to each of your accounts, I recommend upvoting this existing Idea with a ❤️ if you'd like to see it added to the service: Ideas: Share entire collection with another listener

In the meantime, you can still share the content you have in your collection one at a time with any new account you create.

To share a content via email from your mobile device:

The easiest way share a song, station, or album is to search for it (even if it's already a part of your collection).

Then tap the name of the song/station/album and tap Share.

From here, you'll be able to share your content either through a text message, through social media, or via email.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To share content via email from the web:

From the Now Playing screen:

1. Hover your cursor over the album art.
  2. Click the ellipses that appears underneath the Album art
  3. Select Share located at the end of the menu
  4. From there you can copy the link if you'd like to share it via email.

From the Song/Artist Details Screen:

Click the Share button located to the right of the Play button at the top of the screen.

You can select Copy Link to share a direct link via email.

For more information on how to share content from your collection on Pandora, you can view this help page article.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@emmanueln Unfortunately, the only way to stream across your devices simultaneously would be to create a new account for each one.

I definitely understand your frustration, and while there isn't an easy way to bulk share stations/playlists to each of your accounts, I recommend upvoting this existing Idea with a ❤️ if you'd like to see it added to the service: Ideas: Share entire collection with another listener

In the meantime, you can still share the content you have in your collection one at a time with any new account you create.

To share a content via email from your mobile device:

The easiest way share a song, station, or album is to search for it (even if it's already a part of your collection).

Then tap the name of the song/station/album and tap Share.

From here, you'll be able to share your content either through a text message, through social media, or via email.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To share content via email from the web:

From the Now Playing screen:

1. Hover your cursor over the album art.
  2. Click the ellipses that appears underneath the Album art
  3. Select Share located at the end of the menu
  4. From there you can copy the link if you'd like to share it via email.

From the Song/Artist Details Screen:

Click the Share button located to the right of the Play button at the top of the screen.

You can select Copy Link to share a direct link via email.

For more information on how to share content from your collection on Pandora, you can view this help page article.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos