cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions About Pandora Subscription

cmaka99
Underground

I have three questions I haven't been able to find answers to by searching (I may be phrasing my questions poorly, but a ton of results come up, just none helpful). I'm hoping maybe some one here can help.

1. If you subscribe to Pandora, can you create your own playlists of specific songs that you select?
  2. I saw that Studio Ghibli is licensing their music catalog (from their various movies and other animated projects) to streaming services, but Pandora was not one of the services listed. I love the music in Studio Ghibli's films, and would prefer to subscribe to a service that has it. Is there any chance of Pandora also getting this music?
  3. No subscription specific, but while I'm here...when I unlike a song that comes up on one of my radio stations, does that unlike it for all of my radio stations, or just the specific one where I unliked it?

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!

--Chris

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmaka99 Nice to see you around the community - I'm happy to help answer your questions.

Creating customized playlists:

You will need to upgrade to Pandora Premium in order to stream music on-demand, and create customized playlists with specific songs.

For a breakdown of what our different subscriptions offer, check out this help page article

Suggesting music to add to Pandora:

If you ever run into an issue where Pandora does not have a song/album/artist in its library, you can always suggest that we get that content added by commenting on our Music Suggestions thread. 

How thumbs ratings work:

Thumbs are station specific: rating a song with a Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down on one station will not affect any of your other stations.

For more information on how thumb ratings work on Pandora, you can view this help page article.

Hope this helps! 😎

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

cmaka99
Underground

Yes, this was all very helpful! Thank you.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmaka99 Nice to see you around the community - I'm happy to help answer your questions.

Creating customized playlists:

You will need to upgrade to Pandora Premium in order to stream music on-demand, and create customized playlists with specific songs.

For a breakdown of what our different subscriptions offer, check out this help page article

Suggesting music to add to Pandora:

If you ever run into an issue where Pandora does not have a song/album/artist in its library, you can always suggest that we get that content added by commenting on our Music Suggestions thread. 

How thumbs ratings work:

Thumbs are station specific: rating a song with a Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down on one station will not affect any of your other stations.

For more information on how thumb ratings work on Pandora, you can view this help page article.

Hope this helps! 😎

0 Kudos

cmaka99
Underground

Yes, this was all very helpful! Thank you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmaka99 Always happy to help. Enjoy the music! 🕺🏽🎶

0 Kudos

mschaeffer
Local Performer

Need information on all Pandora services

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mschaeffer Check out the Pandora Subscriptions FAQ page for a detailed break-down on the services that are offered by Pandora.

Hope this helps! 😎

0 Kudos