cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED - 07/18/24) - Family Plan: There was a minor issue on the email proxy server error message

Bentleyray53
Local Performer

Trying to accept the family invites and this pops up. 

IMG_0895.jpeg

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
53 Replies

AdamPandora

@RushMayhemIV I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

BlakeJ
Local Performer

I have tried multiple times to add my son to my family plan. When he clicks on the accept invite, it brings him to another page that says it is not secure and it will not let him accept. I have tried to shut off all of the security and everything, tried on multiple different devices, and nothing has worked. How do I get my son added to my family account?

0 Kudos

wood4sheep2
Local Performer

I am having the same problem sigh so frustrating.

0 Kudos

Deniselovesgene
Local Performer

How do you fix the invite issue? I am having a issue adding a family member and the link will not open says there is a error

0 Kudos

mdisabato17
Local Performer

I sent an invite to our family plan and the below message appears when attempting to accept the invitation:

Screenshot 2024-07-14 095921.png

Please advise how to proceed.

fseb8671
Local Performer

Has anyone found a solution to this issue yet? I have sent two invites to family and neither can access to create their account. 

0 Kudos

An4rk1st
Local Performer

How is this issue still not fixed? I am having the same problem needed this sorted out.

0 Kudos

NWaeschenfelder
Local Performer

Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 10.48.01 AM.jpeg

The person I sent the invite from my family plan to is unable to accept it. See error message above. What is the problem? Thanks for quick help. 

0 Kudos

brodykt14
Local Performer

I have been sent a family plan invite and am unable to accept it. Keeps giving me the below error.

There was a minor issue on the email proxy server.
The Branch team has been notified and are looking into it.

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

Artsma
Local Performer

I just upgraded to the family plan, but get an error message that the link is not secure and is unavailable when my husband clicks the email link to update to the family plan I have tried his phone, our computer, and both of his email addresses to get the same link with the same error every time!  I'm using Pandora on IOS, Apple 14 Pro Max and have tried using my up to date MacBook Pro with bot Safari and Chrome. Please help!

0 Kudos

Sweettooth187
Local Performer

I recently upgraded from Pandora Premium to the Family Plan. My wife created a free account but is unable to accept my invite. She receives the attached proxy error message when trying to accept the invite via the Safari or Chrome browser on her iPhone.

Is this a temporary issue or something that needs to be looked into?

1000019841.jpg

0 Kudos

dhalleyjr1973
Local Performer

Having same issue here      im thinking i made a mistake in upgrading my account 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@wood4sheep2 @An4rk1st I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@dhalleyjr1973 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@BlakeJ I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: There was a minor issue on the email proxy server

I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Deniselovesgene @mdisabato17 @fseb8671 @NWaeschenfelder @brodykt14 @Artsma @Sweettooth187 

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: There was a minor issue on the email proxy server

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Novashedevil
Local Performer

I have been sent invite I can not accept it.. i click on link in my Gmail mailbox and it keeps sending me to a page that says ... The has been a minor issue with the proxy server. The branch team has been notified and are looking into it. 

This has now been about a week and still getting this message.... We are about to take our money somewhere else PANDORA ... 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Novashedevil I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: There was a minor issue on the email proxy server

Please have the main account holder of your Premium Family subscription contact our support team directly for further assistance with this here.

We are currently looking into this issue, and in the meantime our support team will need to further assist with getting your account added to the plan.

0 Kudos

HollyR
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue.  Is there a fix yet?  I'm paying a decent monthly fee for a service and can't use it.

Nygrd83
Local Performer

Same here? What is going on. Bad enough that it took an arm and a leg to cancel my regular premium plan through the Play store, have to wait for that to end jump through hoops to sign up for the family plan and now my wife and kids can't even use it!!! Getting a little pissed, I've been solely against Spotify because I've loved Pandora's content, but I am very close to switching over to Spotify at this point. How much money are you going to take from us? Pandora before you fix this problem??

0 Kudos