cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (2/17/23): "Something has gone wrong" Error when sending Family Plan invites

ryorek78
Local Performer

When trying to invite a family member i get an error message saying "something has gone wrong. We are working on it. Try again later.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
27 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager
@Derekcarton To clarify, are you also seeing the "Something has gone wrong" error message when clicking on the link in the invitation?

If so, does this happen on web or mobile?

• If this is happening on mobile:
    • What is the make and model?
    • Which mobile browser are you using?
  • If this is happening on computer:
    • Are you using a Mac or Windows computer?
    • Which web browser are you using?

Also, please send me a screenshot of the error you are seeing as well.

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos

Derekcarton
Local Performer
We can click the link and it takes us to a place to log in. When we enter the email and password to login it says something went wrong.

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

JeanneR
Local Performer
Apple 7 iOS 15.7.3
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @Derekcarton.

Additionally, if this is happening on mobile:

• Which mobile browser are you using?

Lastly, please send me a screenshot of the error you are seeing as well.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @JeanneR.

If this is happening on mobile, which mobile browser are you using?

Lastly, can you please send me a screenshot of the error you are seeing as well?

0 Kudos

Sarahkelly77776
Local Performer

I have a family plan and have sent out invites. One daughter was able to accept, two others receive an error message when clicking the accept link. It says to refresh or try again later, we have done this multiple times with no luck. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sarahkelly77776 I moved your post over to this existing thread: "Something has gone wrong" Error when sending Family Plan invites

If you're attempting to accept the invite with a mobile device and receive the error message, can you please try to accept the invite from a computer browser and let us know if you still receive the same error message.

If you do receive the error message on a computer, please take a screenshot to share with us here on community.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 2/17/23:

Hi again, everyone!

The issue with the"Something has gone wrong" error appearing when accepting family plan invites via mobile has now been resolved.

We will be closing this thread from future replies.

If you continue to experience trouble with this down the line, please create a new thread in the Subscriptions space, and we will be happy to further investigate.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos