cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstate my canceled sub with Apple

BriDuncan
Local Performer

My subscription billed me the day before payday. Now it won’t let me pay my bill and now Apple Pay won’t allow me to use my credit card or download any other apps. I have a job and I have money. Apple support won’t reach back out to me. And now I’m four days into my Disney plus free trial and I haven’t been able to watch anything because I can’t even download the app. I just need to pay my bill. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BriDuncan Unfortunately, our support team does not have access to the Apple billing system, so they won't be able to assist you with this on your end.

You will need to reach back out to the Apple support team for further guidance on how you can make a payment for the subscription you purchased through their service. 

You can get in touch with the Apple support team here.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BriDuncan Unfortunately, our support team does not have access to the Apple billing system, so they won't be able to assist you with this on your end.

You will need to reach back out to the Apple support team for further guidance on how you can make a payment for the subscription you purchased through their service. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

karlifornia
Local Performer

My payment was declined. I added money to my account, now how do I rerun the payment? Since it’s a subscription through IOS, i now cannot download apps on my phone.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@karlifornia Unfortunately, our support team does not have access to the Apple billing system, so they won't be able to assist you with this on your end.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos