Local Performer

my sirius subscription is supposed to have a pandora button, channel @#3

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Rodney1! Thanks for posting to community. I moved your message over to our Subscription board

Sorry for the confusion. Pandora Now is a new station that SiriusXM listeners can access on Channel 3. It is an ad-free hip hop and pop hits station featuring the most Thumbed Up songs on Pandora. (You can also add it on Pandora; just search Pandora Now to add it as a station.) 

SiriusXM listeners can also add Personalized Stations powered by Pandora to their Favorite Channels in the SiriusXM app. While these stations will not be linked to your Pandora account, Thumbing Up or Thumbing Down will improve them and make them unique to your preferences.

Keep in mind, SiriusXM and Pandora currently operate as separate services with their own subscription products and user agreements. Each service requires its own account and billing method, and subscribing to or canceling either service is independent of and has no effect upon the other.

Therefore, you'll need to manage your Pandora subscription through your Pandora account or by writing to us directly.

For help with SiriusXM services, you'll need to contact their support team here.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Rodney1
Local Performer

i want to transfer my Pandora playlist to sirius Channel 3

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Rodney1! Thanks for posting to community. I moved your message over to our Subscription board

Sorry for the confusion. Pandora Now is a new station that SiriusXM listeners can access on Channel 3. It is an ad-free hip hop and pop hits station featuring the most Thumbed Up songs on Pandora. (You can also add it on Pandora; just search Pandora Now to add it as a station.) 

SiriusXM listeners can also add Personalized Stations powered by Pandora to their Favorite Channels in the SiriusXM app. While these stations will not be linked to your Pandora account, Thumbing Up or Thumbing Down will improve them and make them unique to your preferences.

Keep in mind, SiriusXM and Pandora currently operate as separate services with their own subscription products and user agreements. Each service requires its own account and billing method, and subscribing to or canceling either service is independent of and has no effect upon the other.

Therefore, you'll need to manage your Pandora subscription through your Pandora account or by writing to us directly.

For help with SiriusXM services, you'll need to contact their support team here.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport