cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still getting ads on Free Trial though Apple

mrohweder
Local Performer

Hello- I was charged on my Apple account for the 30 day free trial and am still getting ads.  Now 2 ads play per interruption. Can you please help, or will have to cancel and will stream another way. Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mrohweder  Since you upgraded through the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch app, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account. 

Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mrohweder  Since you upgraded through the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch app, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account. 

Let me know how it goes.

mrohweder
Local Performer

Yes! Thank you, that worked!