Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

lauren7290
Local Performer

Please help I paid for an upgrade subscription but its not upgraded 

Labels (1)
49 Replies

Cnsid13
Underground

I am still hearing advertising in-between songs. I have logged out and logged back in and I am still hearing advertising. Please help. Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Cnsid13 It appears that there was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

I apologize for any inconvenience. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Cnsid13
Underground
Thank you so much!! 👍🏻🎉🎼🎼

Sent from my iPhone

AdamPandora

Always happy to help, @Cnsid13. 😁

0 Kudos

Mylesguy12
Local Performer

I purchased a Pandora plus subscription several days ago and I STILL have not received my upgrade. It’s mildly infuriating considering that I am paying for something I’m not receiving.  Any advice or suggestions are appreciated. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mylesguy12 It appears that there was a communication error between the Apple billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has returned to your account.

I apologize for any inconvenience. Let me know if you have any other questions.

0 Kudos

CarpDaddy44
Local Performer

I’ve signed up and been billed for Pandora Plus (monthly) through the App Store, but it is not showing up in my Pandora App. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@CarpDaddy44 If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Jo67
Local Performer

I pay for an upgraded subscription $4.99 per month through Apple Pay and I still receive ads.  I am very disappointed that there is no clear way to reach anyone.  Will this email reach anyone that works at Pandora? When will I hear back? Do you even know what account this is?  How will I knwo if someone replies? I am ready to cancel my subscription for this fact alone.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jo67 I moved your post over to this thread since it sounds like you signed up for a subscription through Apple: Still getting ads with subscription through Apple

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Apple and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos