cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Irritated with Pandora Customer service

@carteranderson I moved your post to this thread to keep the community organized.

To clarify, if you need to contact our support team, you can create your message through our help page here

With that being said, I'm happy to see if there is something I can help with on my end.

If not, I'm happy to escalate this over to our support team sot hey can further assist.

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I signed up for Pandora Premium service many months ago, have been getting billed through Google Play, but not getting the service.    Is there not a phone number to speak to a customer service representative?

Additionally I clicked on your link, I can't actually send an email to customer service report my problem, it just keeps sending me back in a loop through Community Support. Incredibly frustrating.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@carteranderson I moved your post to this thread since you are experiencing a similar issue.

Restoring your subscription through Google Play:

Since you purchased your Pandora subscription from the app store on your Android device (Google Play Store or the Amazon Appstore), you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription reapplied to your account:

1. Open the Pandora App on the Android device you used to upgrade, and log into the desired Pandora account.
  2. From My Collection, go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar.
  3. Select Upgrade in the top left corner.
  4. Finally, select Retrieve your subscription.

This should reapply your subscription to your account for you.

📬I am also going to have someone from our support team reach out to you via email to help ensure this gets resolved. 

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Contacting our support team in the future:

You mentioned clicking on the link I provided leads you back to the community - I'm happy to provide you some screenshots to show you how you can send a message to our support team in the future.

After clicking on this link, you will first want to fill out this form and then click Continue.

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 6.28.45 AM.png

You will then be redirected to a page suggesting help page articles that may answer your question.

If none of the articles help with your situation, you can then scroll all the way down on that screen until you reach the bottom.

You can then click on I Still Need Help

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 6.27.41 AM.png

From there, you will be redirected to the contact form where you can send a message directly to our support team. 

email.png

0 Kudos

Re: hey yall

Local Performer

Hello I need help

I been had a subscription with y'all y'all charge already this month for having it I updated my account a couple days ago y'all charge me again and now today y'all telling I don't have premium or anything now

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: hey yall

@Obbrown1982 Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

Our support team believes you were able to resolve this on your end shortly after posting to the community.

Can you confirm if you are still running into issues with receiving Pandora Premium on your devices?

Let me know.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Subscription

Local Performer

I paid for a subscription through google play and it keeps saying “upgrade” on my iOS device. Help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@oholley93 I moved your post to this thread since you were running into a similar issue.

It appears that there was a communication error between the Google Play billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has been returned to your account.

I hope this helps! 

Highlighted

Ads when having plus subscription

Local Performer

I am still hearing ads even though im paying for a plus subscription. How can this be fixed or get a refund?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Ads when having plus subscription

@Jessickah036 Nice to see you around the community.

Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

In the. meantime, I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help get this figured out.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Yes but it does not resolve the issue

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Jessickah036 It looks like our support team has already contacted you via email about this.

Make sure to reply back to their message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I'm having that problem.  Paid for the 5$ subscription but it's still regular pandora. Help. Thx

0 Kudos