cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still hearing ads on Family Plan

rocksolid
Local Performer

I upgraded to premium family, added my family and all of us are getting adds.  I'm sure it's user error but how do I fix?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
36 Replies

mfranco
Local Performer

I have a premium family plan and have sent an invite to my wife to share. She accepts but is still getting adds even though it says she has the family plan.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mfranco From our end, it doesn't appear that she accepted the invitation yet.

We've gone ahead and accepted the invitation for her on our end.

If she's still hearing ads, please have her sign out, and then sign back in using the email address you sent the invitation to.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

spdypatg
Local Performer

I have been inviting family to join in my plan and I’ve been told by support that my invites have been add and no one has received any invites and we are all still hearing commercials. Why am I paying for if I’m not going to get the features I paid for

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@spdypatg I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

bchuck5
Local Performer

i am experiencing the same    can you help me   

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bchuck5 I'm showing your account is set up with the free service.

To clarify, are you currently paying for a Premium Family plan?

Or is the issue that you are looking to get added to a Premium Family plan that was set up by another user?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

msitz
Local Performer

This just started happening to us. Our family plan is getting ads. Totally frustrating.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@msitz I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Wenjg
Local Performer

Why do I get ads if I have a paid subscription.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Wenjg! Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're hearing ads on your paid subscription.

I moved your post over to an existing thread: Still hearing ads on Family Plan

I checked your Pandora account and I do see that you're linked to an active Family Premium subscription. In order to investigate further can you tell me a little more about your experience:

• The make and model of the device you were using when you heard the ads
  • Can you tell me a bit more about the advertising you are seeing?
    • Is it for a specific brand or artist? Are you hearing them while listening to podcasts?
  • The next time you receive an ad, can you take a screenshot or picture of what you're seeing?

You can include a picture directly here on community. Just be sure to visit community through a web or mobile browser to add the picture.

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Saphie70
Underground

I pay for Premium Family yet I once AGAIN am getting commercials and no playback. This is what I canceled last time!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Saphie70 Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

In the meantime, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Saphie70
Underground
My account is McCorley70. The other account is inactive I think. Thanks for
getting back to me so promptly.
0 Kudos

Katielyn4886
Local Performer

I just upgraded to Family Premium, my husband has accepted the invite to email which shows on my Pandora account however, he is still not able to skip and is getting ads. What is going on?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Katielyn4886 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

jlchenoweth
Local Performer

I added my wife to my Pandora Family Premium and once she logged in from the email link, all of her stations and music was “erased”. Additionally, I thought she would not have adds anymore of she was on my account, but almost after every couple of songs, there’s more adds. How do we fix this and get her stations back and not have any more adds?  It’s garbage that it can’t be more simplified to just click the link, log in, and go. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jlchenoweth I took a look on my end, and it doesn't appear your wife's family plan invitation has been accepted yet, which would explain why ads still play on her account.

This being said, it also sounds like she may have multiple accounts set up with Pandora if her original stations are missing from her collection.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos