Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Paid $4.99 for Pandora Plus still getting ads

Local Performer

I paid for Pandora Plus and I’m still getting ads upgraded through apple

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid $4.99 for Pandora Plus still getting ads

@_javonpowell11 I moved your post to this thread as it looks like you are triggering advertisements when attempting to stream content on demand.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information around this. 

Hope this helps explain! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Pandora Plus subscription

Local Performer

I am hearing ads on my Pandora Plus account. This occurred during my trial periods also. Why is this happening? How do I reach someone at an Pandora?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Pandora Plus subscription

@lindakleinschmi It looks like the advertisements you are getting are being triggered when you attempt to stream content on demand.

For a complete explanation, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: IPHONE - ACTIVATION CODE?

Local Performer

Wendy, when I log in to my account, I get ads, can’t repeat songs and my favorite songs don’t play. I re-subscribed about a month ago. Not receiving the pandora plus benefits.

thanks

jkb333

janice

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: IPHONE - ACTIVATION CODE?

@Jkb333 That is happening because you are currently upgraded to Pandora Plus - not Pandora Premium.

For a complete explanation on why you are still getting ads with your Pandora Plus subscription, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps explain!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Commercials/ads

Local Performer

Now Pandora making you listen to an ad if you want to replay a song? I've been a subscriber for 15+ years  they're about to lose me for that.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Commercials/ads

@1johnny Nice to see you around the community!

I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you are currently upgraded to Pandora Plus - not Pandora Premium.

The ability to stream content on demand is only an option with a Pandora Premium subscription.

For a complete explanation of why you may still be hearing ads with your Pandora Plus subscription, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps explain. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

I realized my card need to be changed.   But the only different between Plus and Premium is with premium you can share your play list.  They're making me play an.ad when I want to reply certain songs that's not right!  

( With Pandora Plus, users can enjoy unlimited skips and some offline listening for $4.99 a month. Pandora Premium offers all of the same features as Pandora Plus, plus unlimited offline listening and the ability to create and share playlists, all for $9.99 a month.)

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@1johnny I see where the confusion is coming from - the main benefit of Pandora Premium is to give you the ability to stream content on-demand.

If you are looking to play a specific song or album, you will need to upgrade to Pandora Premium to enjoy those benefits.

Otherwise, you will still have the ability to search for specific songs to play, or reply songs that have already played (as long as you watch an ad to initiate a free session of Pandora Premium first).

I'm happy to further break down the differences between Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium.

Simply put, Pandora Plus subscribers get access to our industry-leading internet radio and podcast service with added features to enhance the listening experience.

With Pandora Plus, listeners have:

• Ad-free music;

• Unlimited skips;

• The ability to replay songs;

• The option to download radio stations for offline listening.

A Pandora Plus subscription is $4.99 USD monthly or $54.89 annually.*

So Pandora Premium subscribers can:

• Listen to songs or albums on-demand;

• Create custom playlists;

• Download songs, albums or playlists for offline listening;

• Access Higher Quality Audio;

• Queue content to keep the music playing.

I hope this helps clarify!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

paid but not working

Local Performer

I paid for a subscription but I’m not getting the benefits. It says I have pandora plus but it’s still acting as if I haven’t paid for it. The charge went through on my card. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: paid but not working

@matt713 I moved your post to this thread since you were running into a similar issue.

With a Pandora Plus subscription, you will still be prompted to watch an ad before attempting to stream content on demand - that is a feature that is only available with upgrading to Pandora Premium.

With that being said, we allow free and Pandora Plus users to initiate free sessions of Pandora Premium by watching an ad - this allows you the ability to do things such as pick a specific song to play, without actually having to pay for a full subscription. 

For a complete explanation of why you may still be hearing ads with your Pandora Plus subscription, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps explain!

0 Kudos