cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student discount accepted but charged full amount

sjnolan87
Local Performer

Hello, 

Last year I signed up for the student account because I am a college student. Then I was asked to resubmit my student verification information which I did. After submitting a picture of my ID my account I received the email that my academic status if confirmed. However, I was charged for the full amount of premium account and my account does not reflect student status. Has this happened to anyone else?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
25 Replies

Just_Peachy
Local Performer

I just reverified my student status and I received the email from SheerID Verification on May 15th at Verify@sheerid.com telling me that my academic status is confirmed. However, I was still charged for the full premium amount and my account does not reflect student status. I contacted Pandora support directly and on May 16th they responded and said they looked and my verification was rejected?? and that unfortunately they don’t have access to the verification system used by Sheer ID and told me to just email SheerID about the issue? I’m confused because SheerID already emailed me saying my verification was confirmed.? Can anyone help me please 🥲

IMG_1359.jpeg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Just_Peachy I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Leopardopt
Local Performer

There is a long term of my premium student plan remaining but since Nov 13th of 2023, I have been charged the full premium regular account. I tried to create a ticket but got no confirmation email. Please help me in looking into this. Currently I am charged for regular premium for 2 months and I don’t know how to go back to student account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Leopardopt I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Deborah4
Local Performer

@AdamPandora I am also having this issue. I have the verification email but was charged the full amount for my students subscription. Could you have the support team look into this? Thank you! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Deborah4 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos